Thread: YES! SCORE! Thrift store! know the brand?

Default YES! SCORE! Thrift store! know the brand?

Mmmk. So I had to take my car down to get it fixed and by the car station there was a thrift store. So I went in and looked around (because I have heard the rumors that one might score some diapers in them places. )

Anywho after looking around I found a pack of diapers! I thought I had found two (thought one was attends...super excited... but they were just the attend bed pads.) But the other pack of diapers I bought for 3 bucks! 15 diapers for 3 bucks aint bad! Who cares the brand...

but I shall describe them and hopefully someone might know the brand.

They are blue with two tapes on each side. (the tapes say "wings" all over). They are super crinkly too (plus side for a diaper for me :P). I think they have a wetness indicator but it is a slightly different shade of blue so it blends in. I also think they might be a large size because they ride really high one me.... but they fit really well. Once getting them on they seemed like they might be a little thicker than a depends. They are definitly softer than a depends... but somehow more crinkly.

So if anyone knows let me know.

BUt i scored... muahahahah. 3 dollars for 15 bucks!

YES!

diapered wolfcub.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedwolfcub View Post
    BUt i scored... muahahahah. 3 dollars for 15 bucks!
    Damn that's good. Up here, because deer are so plentiful, we can only get 1$ for 15 bucks.

I have notcied the thrift stores around houes that the prices keep on going up and up but I just think it just depend on the person markin g the price on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    Damn that's good. Up here, because deer are so plentiful, we can only get 1$ for 15 bucks.
    lmao... chillhouse... you got me... okay... i don't want to edit my post because that is funny so:

I meant 15 diapers for 3 dollars!

I am also starting to think... hunting bucks is not worth it anymore...
    Last edited by Trevor; 12-Sep-2009 at 03:40. Reason: merging posts

damn, that's awesome. i've scored with some attends at a thrift store, but the lady checking out my diapers was liek wtf? i lold

lol. The lady with mine was cute... but she didn't even glance twice at my diapers. She was too busy commenting on the bobblehead dodo bird I got. hehe. She did asked me if I would like a back for the diapers though. I said sure.

Were they in a clear package? If so, they're probably Kendal wings, like Rabbit said.

Yar! They were in a clear package...Cool deal. Are they pretty absorbent? I don't want to wear them at night unless I know for sure how good they are. They seem to thin to be a good night time diaper... lol.