Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey whats up everyone? Please read..

Talking Hey whats up everyone? Please read..

Hey whats up? I'm a 17 (almost 18) year old from Ohio, I'm a senior in highschool...just your average 17 year old kid in high school i like to listen to music mostly rock and rap, chill with my dudes, etc.

Back when I was like about 14 or 15 I started thinking I was a TB/DL...It went away for awhile...now it seems the fetish is coming back or maybe its just cause I was thinking about it.

Well I used to think I was weird back then, but then I found out there's a bunch of other kids my age out there with the same fetish.

So I guess you could say I'm a TB/DL....You tell me..

-If I could I would wear a diaper and poop/pee in it.

-I get turned on seeing cute girls wearing diapers/going to the bathroom in them.

-If I could I would like to wear a diaper poop/pee in it and have a girl thats a TB/DL change it for me.

^^^All pretty much make me horny/turn me on

It's more just that than wanted to actually act like a baby in other ways like I don't feel the urge to suck on a pacifier, sleep in a crib, etc. it's basically diapers. I guess I would like to be talked to like a baby if I was getting changed by the girl or whatever...

But yeah the fetish is pretty impossible for me b/c i dont know where i would/could get/wear diapers, or find a girl with the same fetish, etc. so idk.

But, maybe I can meet a cute girl on here thats a tb/dl?

Message me for my MSN.

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by coolestdudeever View Post
    But, maybe I can meet a cute girl on here thats a tb/dl?

Message me for my MSN.
    Don't count on it. Feel free to talk to us and ask questions in the chat or appropriate forums, if you have any. Welcome to ADISC, or as they say in Canada, ADISC. I think they say it that way in Norway, too. Any Norwegians can correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    Don't count on it. Feel free to talk to us and ask questions in the chat or appropriate forums, if you have any. Welcome to ADISC, or as they say in Canada, ADISC. I think they say it that way in Norway, too. Any Norwegians can correct me if I'm wrong.
    Thanks!

So like...what can I do if I have no way and no place to get/wear diapers?

Quote Originally Posted by coolestdudeever View Post
    So like...what can I do if I have no way and no place to get/wear diapers?
    Actually, we have a handy-dandy Wiki, as you can see at the top (Answers Wiki) just to the left of The Rules (Rules) and the blank space just to the left of Rules ( ) and the blank space to the right of Rules ( ).

From the front page, here are two helpful links:

Category:Diapers - ADISC Answers Wiki
    Category:How-to guides - ADISC Answers Wiki

However, as I'm not sure if this is in there or not (since my opinion is kind of unpopular), I *highly* suggest you wait until you move out to even consider getting them. You get a (good) selection of brands and you don't have the anxiety of wondering if you disposed of them before you left, or if your parents found your stash.

Works for me, so far.

I'd say you're a DL. If you're about to be 18 I assume you can drive...the place to get diapers is...just about any Walgreens...or CVS type store.

Welcome.

-Gus

Actually, we have a handy-dandy Wiki, as you can see at the top (Answers Wiki) just to the left of The Rules (Rules) and the blank space just to the left of Rules ( ) and the blank space to the right of Rules ( ).

From the front page, here are two helpful links:

Categoryiapers - ADISC Answers Wiki
    Category:How-to guides - ADISC Answers Wiki

However, as I'm not sure if this is in there or not (since my opinion is kind of unpopular), I *highly* suggest you wait until you move out to even consider getting them. You get a (good) selection of brands and you don't have the anxiety of wondering if you disposed of them before you left, or if your parents found your stash.

Works for me, so far.
    Thanks much, I will check out those links.

Ah....I have found your introduction. Welcome. Sneaking around the house trying to wear diapers is tricky. Many of the members do it, and seem to get away with it for a while. But most all of us have been caught at one time or another. Being 18, I suppose you will be going to college next year. If you can live off campus, that would give you more freedom to live your life. You can then even order diapers from online sites, which saves the embarrassment of buying in stores from real live people.

I think your best bet is to just wait it out. If you live with brothers or sisters you have further complications to being secretive, so you may have no choice but to wait. If you live out in the country, build a tree house where no one knows its location. As a kid, I built many a fort!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Ah....I have found your introduction. Welcome. Sneaking around the house trying to wear diapers is tricky. Many of the members do it, and seem to get away with it for a while. But most all of us have been caught at one time or another. Being 18, I suppose you will be going to college next year. If you can live off campus, that would give you more freedom to live your life. You can then even order diapers from online sites, which saves the embarrassment of buying in stores from real live people.

I think your best bet is to just wait it out. If you live with brothers or sisters you have further complications to being secretive, so you may have no choice but to wait. If you live out in the country, build a tree house where no one knows its location. As a kid, I built many a fort!
    Dude I guess I will have to wait till I find a girl that wants to wear diapers with me haha

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post

The best thing I think I could do is make my own stuff with the instruction in the link you gave me...and try to find people to talk to on MSN and the phone.
    Last edited by mizzycub; 11-Sep-2009 at 10:24. Reason: double post merged