Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: High Rise Diapers?

Default High Rise Diapers?

Not to be a weird creeper (there's enough banned accounts on here), but does anyone know where I can find high rise diapers? Some that go well above the belly button (high on the waist)? I really like them; the main thing is, I want to be able to point my....you know what, in the up position (and still be able to use the diaper). Sorry to sound creepy.....
    Anywho, I just really like the feeling of high rise diapers (feels really babyish and good) and was wondering if any are manufactured this way.

The only way I have been able to do this is by taping two diapers together (cut the tape side off on one, cut the landing zone side off on the other, tape them together at the crotch, and there you go, a nice high rise diaper). Unfortunately, these leak. Just wondering if anyone knew of any. Thanks.

Mako

Try going a size up in the style of diaper you wear. That's all I can really think of.

Though I do want to note that this is a completely legitimate question, theres nothing creeper or bannable about it.

curiousitykitten

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    Try going a size up in the style of diaper you wear. That's all I can really think of.

Though I do want to note that this is a completely legitimate question, theres nothing creeper or bannable about it.
    this ^
    You see this is the correct way to post awkward things. Note the punctuation,grammer,and warnings. You are a good example thread-starter.

I like the higher rise diapers myself to get what I want I just by medium instead of small, the small fits me nice but the mediums fit me the way a diaper should fit.

If you like higher diapers don't buy secure x plus, the medium on those for some reason on me fit lower than I like, so far they are the only ones I have run across like that,

Of what I've tried, Abena Xplus seem to rise up pretty high, they do go above my belly button, and I'm not exactly a small guy. I'd agree with the other posters and say to go with a size larger than you normally would, you can probably compensate for the added size with taping it tighter. I would advise against pointing up, as diapers are designed to be used when worn in the down position, at least in my experience. Personally I've never tried up, I find it uncomfortable, but if you want to give it a try, go for it.

I'm 5'6 (ish), 32" waist, and Abena X Plus go really high on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post

This is a good suggestion, I tried a size up just out of curiosity and because you have more room to adjust the tapes, you can make the front higher.

-Gus

Dry 24/7's medium/large rides up pretty damn high. Way higher then any diaper I ever tried. Of course it takes pratice to put it on and get a proper fit if you got a 30 inch waist but it can be done. Plus they are cheap yet really good quality diapers.

they are ranked 3 on my list

1/2 Abena X-plus/bambino
    3. Dry 24/7 Medium/large

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Dry 24/7's medium/large rides up pretty damn high. Way higher then any diaper I ever tried. Of course it takes pratice to put it on and get a proper fit if you got a 30 inch waist but it can be done. Plus they are cheap yet really good quality diapers.

they are ranked 3 on my list

1/2 Abena X-plus/bambino
    3. Dry 24/7 Medium/large
    Most definitely a high riser. :P but awesome for night wetting as well.

As said... takes awhile to figure out the perfect fit... but once it is figured... you know how to do it.

The Kendall Lille Maxi diapers from what I've read are probably the best "high rise" diaper but unfortunately for us in the States I haven't yet found a way to get them. Canada is the closest place that you can get them and so far I haven't found a website that will ship to the States.