Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aloha

Welcome to the forums!

Hope you enjoy your stay in our wonderful forums

Just tell us about yourself

What sorta stuff you into? how did you get "into diapers"?

Welcome, Pojodiaper!

Yeah, just tell us whatever you're comfortable telling. As Collision suggested, what sort of stuff you into? are you a gamer? if so what games you into? What sorta music dya like? are you a TB/AB or just a DL? how did you find us?

I think there's enough there to think about

So don't be shy to post or share your opinions, it's a really friendly community we gots here, and we're fairly open-minded (as you'll find if you browse some of the threads)

Well I'm comfortable with telling pretty much anything...I always play video games, my favorite band is The Killers, I'm mostly DL, but I wouldn't mind being a TB, I found this site a couple years ago or so (I forget when)

Quote Originally Posted by Pojodiaper View Post
    I found this site a couple years ago or so (I forget when)
    Quite a feat seeing as this website has existed for 2 months.

I didn't mean this ADISC...I meant before it crashed and became ADISC

Welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Tell us about your interests if you would like.

Weclome to ADISC, Pojo! Just introduce yourself! What do you like? What are your hobbies? Stuffs like that. n.n

You know...I think I had an account on the old site...I don't remember what it was, but I garuntee it had Pojo at the beginning (I use that for everything)