Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I the Only Person who Thinks This Song is Amazing?

Default Am I the Only Person who Thinks This Song is Amazing?

MP3: Scientific Attempt To Create Most Annoying Song Ever | Listening Post

Check it out. They tried to make the most undesirable song of all time, but I found it really amazing, especially the opera rapping.

Oh sweet! You found Michael Jackson's unreleased album! Thanks, man, I've been looking for that for a while! [It sounds like him when it's like uh-oh, uh-oh] :P

Yeah, that was pretty interesting. I thought I would close it when I saw how long it was, expecting torture, but I actually listened to the whole thing.

I thought it was pretty awesome, my favourite is the holiday wal-mart kid chorus.

Not only did this make me shudder at many points, but it also got me laughing at even more. It was amazing. And why didn't anybody come up with opra rap earlier, it's the greatest thing I've ever heard.

I can think of a lot more songs more annoying than this one, such as every Country song ever made, and a good deal of Rap and R&B.

I didnt think it was annoying at all, I just thought it was really funny, because it was so goofy, sort of like a kids cartoon song.
    They were trying WAY to hard to try to make it annoying, if they wanted to make it annoying, all they had to do is make a loop with the same line being played for 20 minutes, but nothing is being played long enough in this song to actually be annoying to me

This shit is pretty revolutionary. I'd hit it.

Wait...Fuck. Wrong topic?

I doubt I could listen to it all, but that's down to my ADHD and not the fact it's annoying.