Thread: furry fiesta 2010

Default furry fiesta 2010

Furry Fiesta 2010 thinking about going. It would be my first con. Anyone been to this one? And if so any advice.

I want to go so bad!!!!
    I have no one to go with though, and convincing my parents would be....awkward....

I've never been to a furry con, but I've been to an anime con twice. They are a lot of fun, and there's so many things to do. You'll have a blast.

I went earlier this year! It was a FANTASTIC convention for Texas's first one!
    Starring plenty of famous artists, a TON of really good commission-workers. Not only that but the musical performances were GREAT!!!
    Sub-Level 03 were there last year as was Bucktown Tiger! Both really great furry artists. And there was still plenty to do! It was a lot of fun!

One thing that really bummed me out though was that overnight some dentist convention rolled in and that night a lot of the women from there got drunk, tried to break into the game room and the dance without badges and harassed a LOT of the fursuiters. I'm not sure if anything else like that is going to happen next year, but let's just hope not.

Overall it's a really fun, loving, light-hearted setting that all can enjoy! And it's a real kick seeing the reactions from people who are ACTUALLY staying in the hotel cause they need to!

Man I would love to go to that but I don't know if I would be comfortable as being a furry is still rather new to me plus I wouldn't want to go alone and as I don't have any IRL furry friends that's probably how it would end up