Thread: Squee!!

Wink Squee!!

I'm a 25 year old ab/dl switch. I have a daddy who I'm married to. We met online at

I don't switch with my husband, but have male ab friends that I baby...and I love it! I never thought I could/would be a switch, but here I am.

Anyway, I'm a long-time lurker and just now starting to post.

Feel free to ask any questions if you'd like!

<3 Katrinka

welcome to the forum ^^

We'll be taking your soul now. :3

Hiya hiya hiya! It says on your diaperspace profile that you're into knitting and crafts. I like those things too. :heart: Have you made anything lately? .u.

Hey, welcome! Don't be afraid to ask questions...and stick around awhile, huh?

What else do you like to do? (non ab/dl stuff)

Thanks for the warm welcome!

MamaNei, I haven't knitted anything lately, but when it starts getting cold old I love to make scarfs and matching hats for everyone I know. Its a practical gift, but special since I made it myself, hehe.

Nicky, thanks for the chat earlier! I lost my internet connection; I didn't want you to think I was skipping out on you, lol.

For non ab/dl activities, I love sewing, scrapbooking, knitting, embroidery and other crafts. I also LOVE to read. Auto/biographies mostly and non-fiction. Historical novels are a favorite too. Other than that I like to play around online and hang out with my friends (ab/dl and non ab/dl) when I can! =)

I listed some of my interests in my previous post, but in addition to that, I enjoy shopping, going to the movies, listening to music and playing games online.

My favorite band is The Decemberists. I saw them in Pittsburgh about a month and they were amazing. One of the few bands that is even better in concert and put on a great performance.

Music genre wise I like Indie rock, pop, alternative, and rock.

/me pounce-huggles you: welcome; and yay switcheroos. The grass is just as green on the other side of the fence, eh what?

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    The grass is just as green on the other side of the fence, eh what?
    The "eh what?" made me l-o-l.

I really do enjoy being a switch. I know what a baby likes!