Thread: Weekdays/Weekends

Default Weekdays/Weekends

I'm not sure if this is the right board or not, but if it isn't, feel free to move it.

I just wanted to let everyone know what my online schedule looks like:

As you may or may not know, I recently moved into my high school dorm. I'm living there during the week, and spending my nights there, except for on Fridays (I'm on now, because I have the day off; I return tonight).

Now, this place isn't too bad. I've made a couple of buds, who are really open-minded. There's alot of things to do every night. Along with that, they watch your activity online - what sites you're on, what you're posting, etc. It's, mainly, to protect you from pedophiles.

That being said, I'm not all that comfortable with the thought that adults may be watching me, period, but I'm even more uncomfortable with the thought that they could know that I like diapers, wetting, pacis, etc. I really want to wear diapers at this place, so I shouldn't be this nervous about them finding out, but the fact that they could be watching my every move...yeah.

So, I'm not sure how active I'll be during the week, in terms of the forum, RP, IM, etc. I'm really sorry about this: I really want to be more active around this place, maybe meet some irl TB/DL/Babyfurs, but I'm nervous about visiting this place during dorm hours during the week. Weekends, I'll be free, however.

I'm going to try a snag a couple pull-up diapers and a pacifier into my dorm room, though, through my backpack or tote bag. I don't have a roommate, so that won't be a problem. I'll let you know how that goes when I come back on Friday.

Am i one of those fun things to do every night? XD

@ Syd: I know, im hilarious XD