Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what wouldn't you give up?

Default what wouldn't you give up?

is there anything more important to you than diapers? like, would you give up tv forever just to be able to wear? is there anything you wouldn't give up? anything that means more to you that some stupid underwear?

I could give up diapers if I had to. In fact, I've done it before. Had a bit of a stage where I really didn't like who I was (for several reasons) and I wanted to be someone else. At the time, I thought ditching diapers would be a very good start to being who I wanted to be. Looking back , it was necessary and I'm not sorry I did it.

At the same time, though, diapers don't make me who I am, and I get that now. They're just a part of being me; something I like to do that makes me happy and warm inside (and outside ).

So yeah. I could give them up if I wanted to, but given the option, I'd rather have them in moderation. I wouldn't necessarily rank wearing diapers higher than watching tv or reading books or going to school (as an activity, as opposed to an education)... but at the same time, I wouldn't rank any of those things a higher priority in life than diapers.

Things like friends, family, education... if I had to choose between diapers and these things.. diapers would lose out.

There's a number of things I wouldn't give up: my boyfriend, my cars, my schooling, my career plans, etc...

They're not really a huge deal to me, I mean I haven't really worn in like 4 or 5 months anyways.

I would love to wear diapers all the time, so I would probably give up something - as for what, I'm not sure.

I know I could not give up anime, card games, or my long hair. Besides i've never even worn, and i'd prefer to be a carer most of the time.

To be honest, if I had to make a choice.........I wouldn't give up anything just to wear diapers. I would make sacrifices, like if money was tight or something, but I wouldn't flat out give anything up just to wear.

I like diapers and all, but if it became a life or death decision, I would most certainly choose life.

I wouldn't give up my PS3, my t.v, or my AC/DC collection

I'd never give up my truck... But I would give up a few minor things in life I wouldn't miss that much (material goods at least).