Thread: 3 new diapers...

Default 3 new diapers...

Well I am running low on my dry247 diapers and need to order more. Since there website is down (I know I could call...but I think it is a lot easier just to order online.) So I think it is a good chance to try some other diapers out.

How anyone heard of before? Well that is where I am thinking of ordering from. I only have about a week left, (only 9 diapers left... so 9 days pretty much.) I am thinking of getting a pack of Molicare Super Plus Briefs , a pack of Tranquility ATN, and a pack of Prevail IB Full-Mat Adult & Youth Brief. The total is $55 which is perfect because orders over $50 are free shipping.

If I do get these I will let everyone know how they are and my opinions on them.

And if anyone has ordered from them before please let me know your experience. I will probably order by Wednesday.

Last edited by diaperedwolfcub; 08-Sep-2009 at 04:10. Reason: P.S all of these are overnight or heavy briefs.

If you wear size medium, Ill ship you a free sample pack of the Wellness Brief to you :-)