Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my parents found out...

Default my parents found out...

Hey,
    so when i got back from a camping trip with a few friends my cupboard where i stored my used diapers was open(i hid them under the blankets) in the bathroom without the blankets there and without the used ones there. So i didn't try to worry to much about that. Then my step mom came into my room telling me that they found them and they would appreciate not doing it again, and if i do use them again i where to put them in a garbage bag in the garage but again, would not appreciate me doing it again. Should i go about there wishes and put them in a garbage bag in the garage and let them know i am still doing it and let them find out how much i am using? or just go about my regular routine and hiding them for a week and find out when i have time and throw them in the huge dumpster at a school in front of my house?

im also pretty sure they would talk to me about it again....

just thought i would say that...

Quote Originally Posted by Taiance View Post
    Hey,
    so when i got back from a camping trip with a few friends my cupboard where i stored my used diapers was open(i hid them under the blankets) in the bathroom without the blankets there and without the used ones there. So i didn't try to worry to much about that. Then my step mom came into my room telling me that they found them and they would appreciate not doing it again, and if i do use them again i where to put them in a garbage bag in the garage but again, would not appreciate me doing it again. Should i go about there wishes and put them in a garbage bag in the garage and let them know i am still doing it and let them find out how much i am using? or just go about my regular routine and hiding them for a week and find out when i have time and throw them in the huge dumpster at a school in front of my house?

im also pretty sure they would talk to me about it again....

just thought i would say that...
    I would let it cool down for a little while... but...

You know your parents better than I do. Do you think they are open minded enough, to accept you using diapers? Do you think they would freak out if you told them you were going to continue using them? What would you tell them, the truth, that you have a fetish, or lie about? You need to consider all of these things, when making a conscious decision.

Well, it sounds like they're at least slightly accommodating. Get the solid black trash bags you can't see through and use those. Just toss them out with the other trash. I used to do that at home. You're probably going to draw some ire if you hide them where you did before. I am sure they will be back to check.

Just put them in the trash like you were asked to and leave it at that.

Mesmerale

Take out the real trash every once in awhile..

That's what I started doing... You seem like a good kid, and you get to do what you want.

Taking out the trash for your house when it gets full isn't that much of a chore, really.

I'd recommend letting it cool off for a while..then finding a new hiding place...A better hiding place. Obviously get the used ones out of the house as quickly and as quietly as you can.

Good luck.

kainfx

does only your stepmother know, or your father too ? be carefull, and hide as much as possible from them

It really depends on your parents attitudes towards the situation.

If your stem mom asked you to put your used diapers in the trash, but asked that you not wear diapers, you should let the situation cool down a bit, but continue wearing if it's something that you like to so. Just be sure to put your diapers in the trash. In fact, like Mesmerale mentioned, you should offer to take out the trash. It might make things a little easier that way.
    If your parents are the understanding type, talk to them about it and tell them you still want to wear. Let them know you'll be responsible for your actions and you'll help take care of the trash even.
    If you continue to hide them from your parents, you may get away with it for a bit longer, but when they do find out again, and they will, your parents will be a lot more upset because you tried to hide it again. Just try to be honest.

It already sounds like your step mom has given you options. I hope things work out for you.

If I were you I would respect her wishes. She obviously thinks it's your kink and probably does not want to get involved in any way as it is your thing. I'm sure she just doesn't want part of her house to smell like stale urine. The more I think about parents finding out and what the most logical opinion should be the more I think it's really stupid if parents freak out because it's harmless as you're just wrapping your posterior and privates in plastic underwear essentially. So kudos to your stepmom, I would respect her wishes.

I would agree with the others who are recommending you wait a bit before bringing it up again, it seems to me that your Step Mom is a pretty reasonable person, she told you how she felt in a very calm and appropriate way but with out explaining it further.

Your experience with getting caught up until this point seems to be good compared to some of the horror stories I've read. Use this to your advantage and be honest, maybe you could ask your Step Mom what it is about you wearing diapers that she is uncomfortable with. This will help you to know what misconceptions she might have about it and you can use that to clear the air and give her good information.

You may also be able to use this opportunity to reason with her by asking her something like, "Would you be more comfortable with my diaper wearing if I am careful to not let you see them and I take out the trash?"

She seems to be a reasonalbe person but as others have said, you know her better than the rest of us. I do agree that you shouldn't hide it at this point because you could cause more harm if you were to get caught again.

My best advice would be to use this as an opportunity to talk about it and see if they will understand or at the very least meet you somewhere in the middle.