Thread: Another new comer to the forum

Default Another new comer to the forum

Happy to be a part of this forum, and here's a bit about myself: I've had a fascination with diapers since my pre-teen years, and haven't really figured out why yet. I get a satisfaction with wearing them, and I now wear to school and work for convenience (boy are they worth wearing sometimes!). Looking forward to be a more active member here, and meeting new people.

Hey Shaun!
    Welcome to ADISC!
    Lot's of us (also) cant figure out why we would "really like" a piece of clothing so much!!!

You could call it a "alternative clothing preference!" It's all good! Happy Labor Day and welcome to a really kool community!

~ Will

Welcome Shaun1162 as well. I think being on this site can be liberating, and has enabled me to explore a lot about myself. Perhaps the same will be true for you. Anyway, enjoy the site.

Welcome to ADISC! Hope ya can enjoy thus site and contribute to the site in the future. What's the 1162 about?

Thanks for the kind welcomes.. My teachers always have a hard time spelling Shaun, pretty hilarious at times. I think the reason for the 1162 is because some site wouldn't let me just use 'Shaun' but they gave that as a suggestion... So I've just stuck with it since then. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun1162 View Post
    .....My teachers always have a hard time spelling Shaun, pretty hilarious at times.
    Who teaches the teachers how to read and write?