50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

42 84.00%
  • No.

5 10.00%
  • Don't wear diapers/Don't care/Other

3 6.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think Bambino, etc., should make a training pants-style disposable diaper?

Default Do you think Bambino, etc., should make a training pants-style disposable diaper?

As in, adult pull-ups? Not like granny pants, but with design and prints similar to Pull-Ups. Personally, I think this would be a great idea, if it is feasible.

If they were available, I would definitely get them. It sounds like it would be a cool idea, but I'm not sure how economical it would be for Bambino to make them. Most people I think would rather have the real diaper more than anything else.

Dude I would buy these in a heartbeat. I actually contacted Bambinos at the beginning of the year and requested that they do it. They wrote back the typical "thanks for your opinion email" But i think if more people did it, they would see that there is a calll for them.

Here is a link to the contact us page for those who are interested.
    Contact Us : Bambino Diapers, The Best Source for ABDL Diapers and Products!

Hopefully someday someone will make us the pullups we desire.

I'd be interested in Bambino pullups, but I'd rather they come out with new designs for the diapers. The baby block thing is really cute, but I want something more girly, you know?

Oh. If they came out with pullups they could probably make them a pale purple or pink like the old-school ones.

I'm not sure if they'd be like the Pull-up's that we're all used to, but being made by an AB/DL company then they may actually be quite good.

I wouldn't hold your breath, though.

Although around the world there are rather a lot of factories with adult disposable machines, only a handful also have the different and much more complicated machines needed to make adult pull-ups.

Given that the designer of Bambino is usually considered the leading expert on the manufacturing of adult diapers I feel sure he knows where to contract to make adult pull-on diapers. Perhaps when the cost drops and/or Bambino market research makes their entry into the pull-on market practical as a business, they know how to do that.

Meanwhile considering all the comments by ABDL that "pull-op are hardly real diapers" and that "adult pull-on suck" is pull-up a business any sane ABDL diaper supplier wants to enter?

I voted "don't care". I mean, I would not buy them, but I know some people might. The regular Bambino's are all right, but I actually prefer their medical line Secure X-Plus.

but, pants are not a diaper/nappy.
    there's a fundamental difference between them - and the same can be said of dispies.

I absolutely adore pullups. I like diapers, but I would trade diapers out for pullups anyday. I would love to see Bambino make one. Basically, because while I can still find Tena Pullups cute and whatnot, they're still not babyish enough for me. I'd like to see something similar to goodnites, but bigger.

I voted other:
    I would definitely try these out, but I would be much more interested in bambinos with a much more contemporary diaper print, like that of current pampers baby-dry or something. I mean, those things are just so dang cute look'in