Thread: Other sites ?

Default Other sites ?

Hi guys. I don't know if im allowed to post this, if so.. delete it :-)

Its just because i've searched the whole www-net for other sites with pictures and discussion boards. I Can't find any now! Awful

Back in the days i remember "" and some other sites with pictures and so. Do you guys know any other sites than this and ABKingdom?(which i find lame...)

Nicky: Let me Google that for you is only worth linking to when somebody has blatantly failed to use Google first. It's pretty obvious that he's asking us something that Google can't answer, since most AB sites seem pretty bad.
    [/pet peeve]

iiixo: This is the only AB site I go on, but I hear is pretty good, but don't quote me on that.

^My bad. I wasn't intentionnally trying to be a smart-ass, but Google really does wonders.

To the OP,
    Diaper Space ABDL and The DailyDiaper - DailyDiapers - Age Play, Fetish Wear and Diaper Lover Community seem to be pretty popular. Also, seems to be popular blog, althoughs some will question its validity.

I go to most of the diaper sites, probably not all of them, and I find the people at those sites just as nice and accepting of others as anyplace on the net.

Yes they are diaper dicussions, some fights break out, people are banned for one reason or another, but this site is no better or worse than most.

I think this site is geared to the younger set, while the other sites are geared to include everyone and all of there diaper related fetishes, just like here.