Thread: Late Intro V d[-_-]b V

Smile Late Intro V d[-_-]b V

I signed up a couple of months ago but only just started posting. I've lurked in a few other AB/DL community forums over the years but rarely posted so it's unlikely too many of you will be familiar with me

I hail from Adelaide, Australia which is a small country town that is occasionally lucky enough to pass as a city from unsuspecting tourists. My work and hobby is video production & as a result Film/TV is one of my major areas of interest.

As far as Film goes, I'm a huge sucker for all things that would be deemed "quality trash" -- John Carpenter, Walter Hill, George A Romero, etc. I'll watch anything, but if it's got Paul Newman pulling a long con, Bill Pullman as a brilliant but OCD detective, or Humans finding out that the only menace greater than Zombies is, in fact, other humans... then I'm in hook, line & sinker.

I'm interested in most topics, although I do try and avoid politics as much as possible these days. I'm looking forward to posting more here and I hope you guys enjoy having me

Oh, and I figured I'd put this separately for those that are interested:

About Me & ABDL-ism
    I've been a DL for as long as I can remember; it calms and centers me in a way that people can't & I find that the urge usually becomes stronger after periods of trauma. I find some elements of ABism cute & friendly which has a sensory appeal but as far as my personal interest goes I'm purely a DL.

It's bizarre when I think about it; I always assume that wearing has become a recent thing for me, but I've been wearing part time since I was 14 or 15. It's very much a comfort and safety thing and any sexual attachments are very much rooted in personal comfort and wellbeing as well.

Cool that you like film and video, that's been one of my big hobbies too.

Yay: Carpenter, Romero... And I assume Cronenberg (when he's good?)

Nicely written intro post; expresses your feelings clearly, and that is no mean feat. Look forward to more of the same.

hey HappySnaps! nice intro!
    have fun exploring ADISC and i hope you have fun posting your comments and ideas!
    ~ Will