Thread: Hi from Prague

Default Hi from Prague

Hi everybody, I'm quite new here but an old DL. I have been into diapers since maybe 8 years fo age which makes something close to 30 years now. I like to be put in diapers against my will and this is why I visit a Mistress from time to time. I am pleased to read here the stories and when I see a topic to which I can answer something interesting, I will post.

Hello old dl; Prague: well that's a new one for the books. Such interesting rp might take placs in our rp forums, though you would have to check them out to see if this kind of play belongs there. It may or may not be suitable.

As a thriving community, where we like to get to know members, please feel free to broach the other things you like to talk about, cars, guns, music you like - and of course which diapers, you are knowledgeble in the ways of.

Hello! I've been to Prague once and it was a beautiful city. I really want to learn czech too

I'm sure you will have a great time on this site. Just try to get involved and everything will work out fine. It's always great to have new and interesting members to talk too.

However, perhaps you could tell us a little more about yourself? What are your interests outside of diapers? Hobbies, likes, dislikes? We like to think we get to know people, not just get to know diapers.

never been to Prague, but i want to welcome you to ADISC
    (Greetings from America!)