Thread: *B/DL on YouTube

Default *B/DL on YouTube

What do you think of *B/DL related content on YouTube?

Personally, as long as it doesn't contain nudity or mentally disturbing imagery, there's no reason to flag it... I have a couple videos up myself at the moment

If it's not obscene or breaking the rules in anyway then there's no reason it shouldn't be allowed.

My concern would be on two fronts:
    1) Unless you blurred your face, there is a very small possibility that somebody will find it is you.
    2) The more concerning aspect: It's only likely to be found by people who are actually searching for that kind of thing. Those people may well be wanting the material to satisfy their sexual needs. If that's the case, I don't want anyone using me as sexual material.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodlandWanderer View Post
    2) The more concerning aspect: It's only likely to be found by people who are actually searching for that kind of thing. Those people may well be wanting the material to satisfy their sexual needs. If that's the case, I don't want anyone using me as sexual material.
    I understand that to a point, I guess...

I suppose I really don't mind if someone wants to toss themselves off to a video of me in diapers.

I wouldn't mind someone using reproductions of me for material, as long as I don't know them, and as long as if we did happen to meet in person, that person would not try to come on to me solely from their experiences with said material. I also wouldn't want me to become famous (or infamous?) from it.

I guess in other words, I don't want me ending up on a list somewhere that is complied just for that purpose, but if my pic happened to come up on a google search somehow, I wouldn't care too much.

YouTube has blocked and not blocked various content. I've seen a number of things that shouldn't have been taken down but were because the people reporting it were xenophobic towards it and for some reason YouTube supports their opinion. (pertaining to ab/dl) Of course I don't know the whole story though but it didn't seem like it was breaking any of their rules or wasn't even distasteful or mature audiences only, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Suspence View Post
    What do you think of *B/DL related content on YouTube?

Personally, as long as it doesn't contain nudity or mentally disturbing imagery, there's no reason to flag it... I have a couple videos up myself at the moment
    I don't think it's offensive so much as it is generally annoying and badly-produced.

I like the clips by Nikidutchtv and several of the other ' Sissy- Babies ', their outfits are cute, but I do not find them sexually satisifying in any way. I just like to look at the pretty clothes they wear.