Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello. I have been interested in diapers as far back as I can remember. My first memories are when I was 3 or 4, taking diapers from my baby sister's diaper stacker, putting them on (as best I could) and getting into bed. After that, it all progressed pretty fast.

I am married and the wife does not know. I am not looking for e-mail friends or anything (sorry), I am just here to see and hear about experiences others might have had.

Welcome to our community. I am sure that you will find a lot of other people with the same or similar situations once you look around a bit.

Generally we aren't a hookup site anyway, so you needn't worry that people will be expecting anything like that. What you will find is lots of people who share all or parts of your interest and are ready, willing and anxious to talk about it. Check out our various areas and you will surely find a lot to talk with us about.

Welcome from another newbie. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Welcome ddixonnhs, I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here.

[Well said SkinnyPuppy!]

Welcome to ADISC! I hope you have a blast here... Looking forward to reading your comments, blogs, stories, and ideas!
    ~ Will