Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bambino's, not too impressed.

Default Bambino's, not too impressed.

Honestly, I've been a Tranquility ATN wearer for a while. Tried bambio's. They fit a little weird and don't hold full force urine that well. I heard these are good for 4+ full urine sessions. I find myself leaking at 2.5-3.

Anyways. This is my pathetic excuse and attempt at stopping my DL obsession. I told myself to help better my relationship is to just have one last fun night of diapers, use them all up and focus on my relationship after that. I know it has caused me to avoid doing things with my SO, because I cared about being diapered more. I realized being a DL isn't going to control my life and I need to stop this to get my future taken care of. Thanks to all on this site for helping me, and don't feel bad about what you do. I just want to do something for myself, and hope it works out. If not, I'm sure I'll be back!
    reguards!
    Shane_man

curiousitykitten

Good going! if you ever need anyone to talk to I'm on irc a lot. Do what makes you happy

Quote Originally Posted by shane_man View Post
    Tried bambino's. They fit a little weird and don't hold full force urine that well. I heard these are good for 4+ full urine sessions. I find myself leaking at 2.5-3.
    I'd actually agree with you on the capacity. They're not "uber, uber absorbent" like I'd heard they were. Maybe a little more than a Tranquility ATN, but not that much more. I get three good wettings. Maybe my bladder's just bigger

They fit me fine, though, and I feel cute in them

Not sure they displace ATNs as my favorite.

well thanks for being the first person that will truely give me an opinion that doesn't praise them

I'm a fan of the Bambinos...they're the best thing going right now, imo.

If they ever made the old Attends with the blue tapes and the super-soft plastic from about...6 or 7 years ago, I would drop Bambino like a bad habit. Those were the best diapers ever.

Quote Originally Posted by shane_man View Post
    Honestly, I've been a Tranquility ATN wearer for a while. Tried bambio's. They fit a little weird and don't hold full force urine that well. I heard these are good for 4+ full urine sessions. I find myself leaking at 2.5-3.

Anyways. This is my pathetic excuse and attempt at stopping my DL obsession. I told myself to help better my relationship is to just have one last fun night of diapers, use them all up and focus on my relationship after that. I know it has caused me to avoid doing things with my SO, because I cared about being diapered more. I realized being a DL isn't going to control my life and I need to stop this to get my future taken care of. Thanks to all on this site for helping me, and don't feel bad about what you do. I just want to do something for myself, and hope it works out. If not, I'm sure I'll be back!
    reguards!
    Shane_man
    Okay well good luck trying to quite. I understand you are going for a relationship, but just because you are you can still wear diapers all the time. See I wear Walgreens Cerentiy about one a day and I don't go in them, I got so used to them that I wear them like regular underwear but I still wear them because of the feeling to be special in certain ways. Yeah, I have been through the same purge cycle that you have been though, I did throw out all my diapers over the summer but a few months later, the urge started to come back and I felt this is important to me, I needed to be more descret about it. Now I am at college, I still wear everyday but I make sure my roommate or my suite-mates do not see me changing, I share a bathroom but it's not that bad. I still use to toilet for going both. Yeah you just have be proud that you are a diaper lover and accept it. I had gone over it. Mainly from meeting others on diaperspace and other sites but I KEEP it a secret from my friends at college. Good luck, just try to stay padded!~

Why is it that I like hearing negative reviews on diapers? Oh yeah to be unbiased and give an accurate description.

While I have yet to try one I hear they follow a very similar pattern to the Abena Abriform X-plus with some percentage more gel.

I'm a bigger fan of Molicare Super Pluses and Tranquility ATN's. Around the time the diaper everyone was hailing was the Abriform X-plus, then is was the Secure X-plus, and now the Bambino.

If you can stop being a DL then more power to yah. Just do what makes you happy.

Diapers are kind of like jeans. There are all sots of different brands with different fits. We all have different body sizes and shapes. A bunch of people may say a particular jean or diaper may be the greatest ever. You may try them on and they don't fit you right/feel comfortable even if you are in the correct size range. So keep trying different ones till you find what works for you... Unless you really want to give them up.

Yes i do believe that people saying it can hold 4+ wettings, but thats if their not big wettings. I use them and I have soaked one before with only 3 wettings and of course, it leaked when I sat down. They are really good, but not anywhere close to spectacular. To me, spectacular would mean having a huge diaper with a 1.5 gallon capacity and doesn't leak.

Grr. Typed a whole paragraph. Lost it.
    Stupid thing...

I sampled a Bambino and wasn't impressed with it either.

Absorbency was the same as Abena X-plus's.
    The backside hardly absorbed anything before becoming saturated. (Yet another waist-line stain on my couch)
    A tape tab ripped off the back wing (It's just not attached to enough area to be effective and reliable)
    They did not swell up very much. Felt just like an Abena.

The lining feels nice and the tape panel helps keep the front area snug, too.

Without the novelty features, they are sub-par to the other premium brands in function and quality, in my opinion. They feel like they just miss the mark.. and it doesn't help that everyone over-hypes the living crap out of them either.
    Seriously, bring it back down to earth.