Thread: My Bad

Default My Bad

Zero responses to my greeding message clearly indicates that my interests are not what this forum is interested in. My bad.

Sorry for the intrusion.

Tom Lott

I never really peruse the intro threads, so I missed yours. I'm sorry that nobody has answered your intro. The thing is this is more than just an *B/DL site, it's more of a community, we talk about more than just diapers and the like. I think everyone would just like to know more about than just your diaper interests, so why don't you tell us your hobbies, activities, career, what you watch on tv, favorite music Etc. And I'll be the first to say, welcome to the site, hope you have a good time.

Not necessarily, but there are a ton of underage kids on this site. We are kind of protective of them.

Anyhow, do you have any other interests? And welcome to the site.

Please, yours is probably not the first and not the last intro thread to get 0 replies. It may have been at a time when the site was not busy, then overlooked when all got back.

However you have got 46 views, so that is probably not the case. More likely is that nobody who read it had that kind of interest and/or couldn't think of anything to reply with. That was a small sample on ADISC and not representative of all the site's views, there will be someone who is into that or something similar.

If you'd like to get more replies try telling us a bit more about yourself. I don't mean about your dom side, but about any interests of hobbies you have. People generally like to get to know you a bit as a person before discussing your fetish.

Hope this helps.