Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need to ask u girls

Default Need to ask u girls

Hey all

I just had to ask the girls here a question that i have when you girls wear a diaper it must be very bulky in the front because girls are quite flat there am i right? heres my question how do you girls feel about this bulk in the front i also wonder if usual diapers like tena slip and pants are bulky between your legs

GaashaHuzzah

No fap 4 u!

curiousitykitten

i likk how the diap3rz f33l wh3nz thur is a giant bulllllk

seriously man were not this kind of site. Although this is a diapertalk forum, feelings related to enjoyment are personal. Id like you to read over yyour thread a few times. Perhaps you didnt notice before, and it may not be creepy to you, but it is to others. Please avoid creathing threads like this. Thank you.

now run along

and for the record i dont wear

Quote Originally Posted by curiousitykitten View Post
    i likk how the diap3rz f33l wh3nz thur is a giant bulllllk

seriously man were not this kind of site. Although this is a diapertalk forum, feelings related to enjoyment are personal. Id like you to read over yyour thread a few times. Perhaps you didnt notice before, and it may not be creepy to you, but it is to others. Please avoid creathing threads like this. Thank you.

now run along

and for the record i dont wear
    I made this thread just because i am curious about this and i am no girl therefore i dont know

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk View Post
    I made this thread just because i am curious about this and i am no girl therefore i dont know
    ^ Typed with one hand... gross.

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk View Post
    Hey all

I just had to ask the girls here a question that i have when you girls wear a diaper it must be very bulky in the front because girls are quite flat there am i right? heres my question how do you girls feel about this bulk in the front i also wonder if usual diapers like tena slip and pants are bulky between your legs
    Yes girl-bits are differently shaped from boy-bits... but no, they are not "perfectly flat" - your mannequins are not anatomically correct. Diapers are not form-fitting at the crotch for either gender; there is space in there deliberately, to allow for anatomical variance, erections, and for pee to be free to travel past where gel block occurs, not to mention testicles not overheating, which can cause infertile sperm. (Testicles are outside the body to keep them a degree or two lower than core temperature.)

Also, the cut of a diaper is deliberately not tight underneath you: for one to have a bulky crotch, not only because water runs downhill, but because between the legs is a gap where bulk can be stored more efficiently and less noticeably than against the skin.

Diapers are not cut the same way bathing suits are, tight all over. So they are no bulkier on girls than guys. I am not even sure why you think they would be bulkier on a girl, if she has less "natural volume." Do you mean that on a girl you think a diaper would be less form-fitting and therefore there would be bunching? Or that it would FEEL bulkier?

The in-built looseness is sufficient that the fit over a girl, at the crotch, isnt very different to a guy.

curiousitykitten

Thank you for your honesty. Although you do not know, it is a personal question. Why don't you answer this question to yourself: What do i have to gain from obtaining this information? By the sounds of your questions it seems like you won't get any valuble information,just fap material. Fap material is all fine and good ,but this isn't the place for it. This isn't a story. These are REAL people. I dont think you would like to go on about how you feel in diapers or what turns you on. I wouldn't ask...you know why BECAUSE ITS PERSONAL. I don't want to yell; I just want to make sure to get through to you.

food for thought

Thank you raccoon kitten i am not sure if you understand what i am thinking of its not the way you feel about it its just the fitting thing

curiousitykitten

in that case im sorry and welcome to our site
    In the future be more clearer and perhaps type a paragraph.

Quote Originally Posted by curiousitykitten View Post
    in that case im sorry and welcome to our site
    In the future be more clearer and perhaps type a paragraph.
    Yeah i should try to make things more clear in the future