Thread: Diapers Of The World

Default Diapers Of The World

As my historical (& sometimes hysterical) thread got co-opted into a cool diapers thread, I thought I should make a new thread for images of diapers, showing the wondrous variety out there. All types may be displayed: cloth, disposable, plastic pants, ruffled or plain, exorbitant or cheapy, absorbitant or leaky. Rulez: they should be available in teen sizes or bigger (say Pampers size 7, at a minimum.) For sites with many pix on display, please show 1 or 2 pix and give the link but please, break all the links, just in case. Let's try to concentrate on ones for sale, but if you find one that is spectacular without any information on it please do include it's photo... Right... onwards and upwards.
    http://www.aXb-shopping.com/index.php/CXulottes-Incontinence-fantaisie/Voir-tous-les-produits.html
    http://www.abX-shopXping.com/index.php
    is the homepage. Look under "La Boutique" for categories; it seems "La grenouillère" is French for footed PJ.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 19-Mar-2008 at 23:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    it seems "La grenouillère" is French for footed PJ.
    Ummm...maybe one of our French-speaking members can clear it up...but I know for a fact that grenouille means 'frog' (the little green guy living in the swamp)...I've never heard the term grenouillère before but I can only surmise that it comes from the same root word.

NOTE: Google Translate is not able to translate grenouillère, although it does translate grenouille easily enough.

Darkfinn

frog suit... basicly a full body suit...

yes, I googled "La grenouillère+vetement" and pulled up pics of various body-suits (among other things.) So it seems the word applied to a diving suit (frogman) and became applied to any body suit.

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    yes, I googled "La grenouillère+vetement" and pulled up pics of various body-suits (among other things.) So it seems the word applied to a diving suit (frogman) and became applied to any body suit.
    Ah yes... cool cool... "vetement" is pretty close to the english word "vestment" I.E. suit of clothing.