Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BabyfurTV!

Default BabyfurTV!

Ok adisc... this is a completely experimental concept, but I'm going to do it anyway!

-> RIGHT HERE!!!!

In a haphazard attempt to bring the babyfur (and the tb/ab) community closer together, I will be starting a youtube channel called BabyfurTV, and it will be an open forum to anyone!
    I will let anyone upload videos to it, the only catch is that you have to at least give us an introduction video of yourself first. We want to know who you are! It's good to see faces!
    (I will be posting the rules/specs and junk in one of the first videos, i'm still in the process of setting up the email account for it)

I want to bring the babyfur/*b community out of the forums and start talking face-to-face! I mean, forums are nice places to discuss things of our nature and put names to faces finally! You are not just some avatar on secondlife or a picture on a forum!
    What it will be is that you will be able to post videos (email them to the channel email address and they will be uploaded), and video responses if you wish, and will discuss (face to face) pretty much anything to do with furry and infantilism. And since it will be an open forum, it will be run by the kids for the kids! And we can always make changes, if you don't like something about the channel, we can change it!
    It won't be anything-goes however, but it will be very open-minded and very open-hearted :3
    So come one! Come all!

Last edited by Jeffy; 06-Sep-2009 at 00:49.

The only people watching will be trolls, trolls, more trolls, and the people uploading videos, I'd think. Hope it works well for you, regardless.

Might be hard to pull off but the concept sounds like a great idea! As Point Blanch mentioned, trolls, they'll need to be handeled somehow without constricting the channel's normal users. >.<

The only thing I was worried about is people coming on just to bash the community. My thought is to have someone give a valid, well structured argument on video about how there isn't anything wrong with the community as a whole, and just use it to reply to anyone who's againsed us. I think that could solve a lot of problems. I would love to participate, but I don't have any way of making videos, so I'd just be able to stick to the forums. I'd be good at it though.

Hmmm...that sounds very interesting.
    as others have mentioned..(and I'm probably beating a dead horse here on this one) Trolls will need to be dealt with somehow. But other than that, it just comes down to if someone wants their face shown or not I suppose.

I'll be looking forward to seeing how this turns out

That sounds like a great idea, and I'd love to participate. Like the others have said, trolls would be a big problem though.

I do understand that trolls will have to be dealt with. And I will work my hardest to moderate them in the most effective way possible (by ignoring and reporting them).
    Remember when you were young and your sibling would bug you and bug you and bug you and you would react and they would only get worse, what would your mom/dad say? Ignore them... they'll eventually get bored, and leave you alone. That's how we will deal with them (I believe this to be the most effective way) If we report them, and do not respond to troll comments, but simply report and delete them, I'm sure we won't have any problems.
    As for showing your face, you don't really have to, but do give us something to look at at least XD (I used to talk through a puppet to people if I was shy)
    I'm really hoping that this all goes well, and even if you don't want to participate, subscribe! Subscribe! Subscribe!

Sounds like a good idea, if you can find people willing to speak and you think it's possible to stop the trolls. I wish you the best of luck!