Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm tired of these people

Default I'm tired of these people

The Duggars Expecting 19th Child - News - Yahoo! TV

Expecting their 19th child. Fuck! A smart reasonable family would have stopped at 3 and if you want a big family go with 6 but 19! Get out of here.

I don't see why these people get the press they do. "I can't stop producing children, I love them and God is going to watch over me because of it." That's one thing that really annoys me about them. I tryed watching the show a few months back to see all the hype; I couldn't go 5 minutes without hearing about God.

These people just piss me off!

[/rant]

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    The Duggars Expecting 19th Child - News - Yahoo! TV

Expecting their 19th child. Fuck! A smart reasonable family would have stopped at 3 and if you want a big family go with 6 but 19! Get out of here.

I don't see why these people get the press they do. "I can't stop producing children, I love them and God is going to watch over me because of it." That's one thing that really annoys me about them. I tryed watching the show a few months back to see all the hype; I couldn't go 5 minutes without hearing about God.

These people just piss me off!

[/rant]
    Me too Takashi.

these people are flipping nuts

Teen pregnancy = bad

19 children in your 40's = good

I'm gonna rant with ya, if you don't mind.

I was in Weight Watchers with Jim Bob and I wasn't losing any weight
    You've had 18 babies, man. That's gotta do some toll on your stomach.

"I couldn't figure it out. I was doing what I should. And the baby, who was nursing, was fussy. I kept thinking, 'This isn't right. She isn't teething, she doesn't have an ear infection. I'm not cheating on my diet, I should be losing weight.' Then, I put two and two together and wondered if I could possibly be pregnant."
    ....wtf, man? Pregnant AND breastfeeding a baby?! At least my aunt waited until her baby was weaned to try again.

Takashi, I gotta agree with you on how I can't watch their show for a few minutes without hearing about God. I'm in no way an Atheist, but I'm just all like, "lolwut?"

But I gotta wonder how many times these people have sex, and how messed up her vagina must be. But it looks like her husband had some POWERTHIRST! He'll have 400 BABIIIIESSSS

Shes not a human, she's a stargate since she keeps popping people out.

And then they'll run so fast, they'll be deported to KENYAAAAAA...

Ahhh...you gotta love the Bible-brainwashed nature of the lesser-intelligent. You don't hear about scientists foisting this kind of insanity on the public.

I think as long as the family has enough money to pay for all these children, and can raise them right, they have every right to have as many babies as they want. On the other hand, if they don't have the money, or the parenting skills, they need to stop.

Having lots of kids is a good income look at jon and kate +8, and that other wako lady in california.

When they can't make anymore money off it they go on welfare and have big checks comming in plus free health care on the state, while people with normal size family struggle to stay alive on just what they make.

I remember being a kid in a family with 4 kids, life wasn't that easy for us and we never got welfare or anything for free, these people have it made.