Thread: Howdi from Canada

Default Howdi from Canada

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie here. Not fully sure how much to say here, but here goes.

I am a white male in my mid 30's who is married (no kids). I have lots of hobbies (almost too many) including camping, woodworking, reading (sci-fi and fantasy) as well as the normal interests of music, movies and TV.

I am also a longtime diaper lover (been interested in diapers as far back as I can remember) who has some interest in AB (which makes sense considering the site this is being posted on).

At this point, my wife doesn't know anything about the AB/DL part of me (at least I assume she doesn't), although she does know that I wear diapers. [I wear diapers sometimes at night for occasional bedwetting].

This is the first time I have tried to enter into an AB/DL community as more than a lurker, so this is all new to me.

Can't think of anything else right now...

Hi, and welcome to ADISC.

Don't be afraid to contribute, we love seeing new faces around here, and don't be afraid to ask any questions.

What is the reason for not telling your wife though? If it is the woman you plan on spending the rest of your life with, don't you think you should maybe tell her? For all you know, she might think its cute

Welcome Milamber,

Our profiles sound similar, although I may have a few years on you.

I just returned from a kayaking trip on Vancouver Island. My wife and I absolutely love Canada.

I hope you find a forum here to raise questions and discuss this aspect of your life.

Default Howdi

Thanks for the welcomes.

Let's see, answers/comments in order:

I haven't told the wife yet about the AB/DL part yet, because it's taken quite a while to get her comfortable with diaper for their intended use (ie. bedwetting). Unfortunately, she is generally not too open minded about different fetishes (sorry only term I can think of for AB/DL right now) and there are a few other issues as well, but I won't go into them here (maybe in one of the other forums when I am a little more comfortable here).

Hi Incomplete Dude, I guess there are quite a few of us in the GTA (although with almost 4 million people, that makes sense).

Lill, kayaking on Vancouver Island - sounds great. I assume you were in the ocean skirting around the shore, or are there rivers on the island to play in (never been to BC yet)?

Hmmm it seems there should be a group for actual water-sports enthusiasts: boating, kayaking, jet-skiing, scuba, and the like; you lot are getting numerous