Thread: Hello from Boston

Default Hello from Boston

Guess I need to introduce myself. I'm Mike, college grad living in Boston now. Would really like to get involved with the people in this town and meet some new friends. mikedl15 by the way on yahoo

Hey, and welcome to ADISC. Don't be afraid, we don't bite

Why don't you tell us a little more about yourself? What do you like to do? Hobbies/interest?

Hey Mike, welcome to ADISC. Ah Boston... now there's a great city

Hey sure I guess I could tell you a little more about myself. I'm 25, living downtown, working downtown. Graduated from college in 2008 so basically I am just trying to get a career going. This side of me is very private and while I have met great people through some groups on the internet i am still a little shy about meeting up. I'm very active, I'm a personal trainer on the side and love being outdoors.

I love Boston. I would totally move there if I wasn't so spoiled by the mild Tennessee winters.

Welcome to the site.

you sound pretty lucky. I'd love to work right in the city. Not sure if I can afford living there too, but I've been looking to move right outside. (Quincy, perhaps)