Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My avatar...

Question My avatar...

Anyone who knows what it is gets a cookie. Any takers?

Eh, close enough. Kubuntu actually. KDE owns the known universe.

Just trying to weed out us cool people

I hope you like oatmeal raisin...

Weed out the cool people? No need to. They are all 'ere.

You got:
    Avery, Dash, Kevinjte, Monkey, Charlie F, Martin, Moo, Peachy, Kraiden, Spirit, Mandi, Yamonth, Kite, Ecplise etc etc etc

Everyone is cool here.

*prefers Gnome over KDE*

Yea I knew what that was from.

Yay, I'm cool.

Yeah, ubuntu symbol + KDE colors / gears = kubuntu symbol. Anyway, I have to go with KDE myself. Though, I'm using Arch right now.

I was going to guess KDE at first... but then I saw the ubuntu logo behind it.

I would think the concentration of Linux enlightened people here is statistically impossible. Any reason?

Cool beans. Although as far as distros go, Gentoo owns the known universe

Dunno. I've been using Linux as my primary OS for about 4 years now. It seems though that *ubuntu is doing a good job at bringing Linux to the masses. My first distro was Slack. I love slack, but it's a pain to keep up to date.

I'm not really a fan of Gentoo - it's a perfect example of a diminishing return.
    Is the extra 0.002 nanoseconds of performance boost when you load an app worth the fact that it takes 12 hours to install/update that same app?

I just dunno..

Gnome is love.