39 72.22%
  • Quantity.

5 9.26%
  • Either one.

9 16.67%
  • Don't go diaper shopping/Other

1 1.85%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When diaper shopping, do you usually go for quality or quantity?

Default When diaper shopping, do you usually go for quality or quantity?

Generally speaking, which do you opt for? Quality as in high-value, more expensive diapers, quantity as in more diapers for your buck.

I usually go for the quality of diapers, at least when I can. How about you?

i just go for whatever i know works ^^

I usually go for quality when I can.

I don't wear extremely often, and I'd rather have a good diaper (and less to hide).

I go by this: It is not the best because I own it. I own it because it is the best.

I used to just get whatever I could find, but now that I'm older and have the means I prefer the best I can get.

I definitely go for quality. I have the chance to wear so seldom that it doesn't cost me a lot anyway, so why cheap out?

I buy quality diapers in huge quantities. This way I can avoid having to restock too often!

I'll go either way. I kind of like to have a few different types on hand. Generally I'll have a stash of the top of the line in absorbency, and also something thinner, like a depends or a pull-up variety, depending on the mood i'm in.

I hate to be a smartass, but I do both. I like to have an ample supply of premiums on hand (and on my butt), as well as a good supply of store brand in my stash. I wear the premiums when I'm out and about in public (or If I want to treat myself at home), and when I'm not in public, I'll use my store brands cause I can change as often as I please.