Thread: PAwn Stars?

Default PAwn Stars?

So, this show has been on the History channel for awhile now, any comments on it? I personally really like this show.

yeah it's fun I like it.

I watch it from time to time. Mainly because some of the stuff they have on there is really interesting, not to mention some of the stuff that happens is pretty funny, Like how every person in that store seems to get thrown on graveyard shift for something.

haha it is a pretty good show, i must admit...i thought it was gonna be bad, but i look forward to it every week now

I think it's a great show, there's some pretty interesting stuff that comes into that pawn shop.

I never really watched it but it does seem fun. I just hope The Universe will get back to interesting topics, they really need to do a episode all about the LHC.

I really enjoy watching Pawn Stars. I like the Old Man and his no non sense approach to running the place. I also liked the way they had R. Lee Ermey come in near the end of some of their episodes and go right in to his new show Lock and Load. All around the History Channel is one of my favorites to watch.

I watched a few episodes and it's a good show. There's a lot of interesting stuff in there.