Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "A Christmas Story" pajamas!

Default "A Christmas Story" pajamas!

Anyone remember the movie "A Christmas Story" and those pink footed bunny pajamas the kid had? well, check out these jammies
    Pink Bunny Costume for Adults | Pink Rabbit Pajama Costumes-Pajama City
    I just bought a pair of them

If you search old posts you'll see I posted about the pink bunny pajamas from A Christmas Story several times.

These look good and seem to be priced right.

I still think I'll be making my own because I want them to be identical to the movie pair. (The rabbits on the feet etc).

Wow. I knew this thread would be about those pajamas. They are cultural icons.

Yeah but they are not the same as Ralphies, peices come off, The original sleeper was a one peice unit.

Otherwise I would have one of those in a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Diapered Rabbit View Post
    If you search old posts you'll see I posted about the pink bunny pajamas from A Christmas Story several times.

These look good and seem to be priced right.

I still think I'll be making my own because I want them to be identical to the movie pair. (The rabbits on the feet etc).
    I did search old posts, every darn term I could think of and I didnt find anything about them, as I didnt want my first thread here to be a 'repeat' thread

I did notice after I payed for them (it was a impulse buy ) that they didnt look exactly like the ones he had on in the movie, but I dont think I will get any closer to them then that, as I thinks not to many places are selling pink bunny footie pj's in adult size
    I would sew up my own pair, but then I have trouble tying my own shoes sometimes, so, I am thinking they would turn out so great

racer I know of a guy who can make them for you he is makeing something for me right now he makes nice stuff.

He is a furry with an industreal sewing machine for makeing custom outfits, he go's by the name of spirtwolf on RUP.

Now if only somebody would sell adult sized "Where The Wild Things Are" pajamas I'd be in business.

hannah's pajamas just posted pics of ones like that rad. Two words: totally awesome.