Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my delurking

GaashaHuzzah

Default my delurking

h-hiya... my name's sarah..

Mesmerale

Hi, Sarah.

Welcome to ADISC. No need to be shy. Why not tell us a few of your interests? Or how you found this site?

GaashaHuzzah

Well... i'm a tb, but also a babyfur if the mood hits me... i know it's an unusal combo... and i found this site after checking out a few other forums and deciding they weren't for me...

Mesmerale

Not as unusual as you might think.

And, luckily, ADISC is quite different when compared to other forums. Most people like it here.

GaashaHuzzah

From what i've seen it looks like a very nice place...

hehe welcome! I'ma babyfur myself, it really isn't all that weird of a combo if you look around. :3

GaashaHuzzah

Guess not, maybe i'm just being a little paranoid ^^

Hi Sarah, welcome to the club *picklemeep* - nice to have you. Was there anything in particular that made you choose us over "those others?"

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Hi Sarah, welcome to the club *picklemeep* - nice to have you. Was there anything in particular that made you choose us over "those others?"
    For the most part, all the others had ignorant jerks... but then again, i can understand people not being able to see from a lesbian tb babyfur's point of view

well, we're not really people to judge others for who they are =P heck half of us here have a diaper fetish, can't get much weirder than that ^_~ there's not that many girls around, but there's tons of gay males who are babyfurs or just plain ol' DLs, so you're not that different. x3 heck, I'ma girl babyfur and although i'm asexual, I've got my own weird interests. XD