Thread: Needing to find new roommates

Question Needing to find new roommates

My 2 non-diaper wearing roomies are moving out by the end Sept. I need to find new roommates help cover cost of rent and bills, but I am wanting to offer it to other guys who enjoy wearing and using diapers like I do. To have an openly diapered home. I am in Springfield Mo, and even if this doesn't apply to you then please spread the word of what I am looking for Please I appreciate it.

I doubt you know this but this really isn't a site where you just post random ads as your first and so far only posts. We know nothing about you so far. Also AB/DL people are rare so I think it might be hard to even find two let alone one willing to move in. Plus all 3 of you have to have compatible personality otherwise there would be a lot of hostility in the air, not to mention it would stink, a lot.

Perhaps it's better not having diaper roommates.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Perhaps it's better not having diaper roommates.
    You have to admit though, it would be pretty cool living with other diaper people. I mean, if you were actually friends with the people you were living with, (prior to moving in). But in some ways it would stink

This thread is not appropriate.

You would be very lucky to find somebody here willing to move in with a random person from the internet.

The only thing people know about you is what you've posted here, which is not much.

And making 2 threads, in two different forums... that's just tacky!

If you want to be a member here, post a greetings thread and contribute. This is NOT a site for personal ads.