Thread: Shy girl

Red face Shy girl

Hello! What should I say about myself? Oh well...
    I guess I am an infantilist. And a DL. I don't really wear them a lot, just once in a while when I get to be alone, no visitors, no risk of getting caught. I hate buying them, so sometimes I buy baby ones to wear inside and then save the adult one for another time. I wish I could just face it, but I'm just too worried about prejudice. I like wetting only. Sometimes I can almost dream of being a baby again. Hummm. So good.

Hello there / Welcome / Bonjour / *another lanuguge thingy here*

Where is Brasil? I know Brazil. But not Brasil.
    Hmm... *thinks*

Olá!, boa vinda. Don' t esteja receoso fazer todas as perguntas. Don' t seja tímido, nós não morderá.

Hi, hola, (sorry Spanish is the closest I know to Portuguese, and I only know how to say hello =])

Welcome to this wonderful sight where you can find out as lot of information.

Don't forget to check out the Wiki's if you need any info on, well pretty much anything to do with *B/DL

Quote Originally Posted by BluTack View Post
    Hello there / Welcome / Bonjour / Velkommen

Where is Brasil? I know Brazil. But not Brasil.
    Hmm... *thinks*
    Fix'd.

Anyways, Welcome to the forums. Can you tell a little more about yourself? (hobbies, favorite food. ect.)

aielen

Default Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Spica View Post
    Hello! What should I say about myself? Oh well...
    I guess I am an infantilist. And a DL. I don't really wear them a lot, just once in a while when I get to be alone, no visitors, no risk of getting caught. I hate buying them, so sometimes I buy baby ones to wear inside and then save the adult one for another time. I wish I could just face it, but I'm just too worried about prejudice. I like wetting only. Sometimes I can almost dream of being a baby again. Hummm. So good.
    hi. I could type spanish but I was terrible at it in IB

Hello and welcome to ADISC

Bem-vindo a ADISC, menina Tímida! Estamos alegres tê-lo aqui de Brasil e olhar adiante a audiência de você nos fóruns. Que tal seu outro interessa? Que tipo de música goza? Viaja muito?

Welcome to ADISC, Shy girl! We're glad to have you here from Brazil and look forward to hearing from you on the forums. What about your other interests? What kind of music do you enjoy? Do you travel much?