Thread: tena mens underwear review

Default tena mens underwear review

first tried to put this in a review wiki but i can't find the place to make a new page.

i was searching and still am searching for a diaper that is perfect for school and i was really hoping these would be a good one and here we go

appearancewhen worn they look like pinstriped briefs they have a tag in the back and seem like they would hold a good amount. the pin striping ends at the crotch giving it away. they look flimbsy and the waist band is thin.
    feelthis is a diaper that will make you forget you are wearing. it literally looks feels like underwear. the waist seems to come up high on the body but it can be worn lower. there is leak guards but they come up low and will leak easily the sides are very durable and as a bonus they have easy rip sections like pull-ups

absorbency this has a thick pad and seems in the Tena line says it has very good absorbency but it won't really hold even one wetting and it squeezes out with light pressure making them basically useless.

overall this diaper is good at hiding won't really hold squat and isn't for people that want to feel their diaper.
    in my opinion you can't really get worse and i give it a .5 star rating

ps i will provide pictures soon
    Last edited by Slycamer; 29-Aug-2009 at 03:09.

Yeah, they're basically only designed for those with "slow dribble" incontinence - not those who void at all once.

I came across an old small Tena extra in my stash today. So far I have given it 2 pretty heavy wettings and it is holing well with no leaks. The problem with most adult pull-ups that you buy at the store is that they just don't fit my skinny frame right. Most of the time you only find med, large and extra large. You may want to try buying some Smalls online rather than the sm/med you find in the store.

Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    I came across an old small Tena extra in my stash today. So far I have given it 2 pretty heavy wettings and it is holing well with no leaks. The problem with most adult pull-ups that you buy at the store is that they just don't fit my skinny frame right. Most of the time you only find med, large and extra large. You may want to try buying some Smalls online rather than the sm/med you find in the store.
    That's not the same Tena.

I know it's confusing, but Tena has two styles of pull-ups.

They have a line co-branded "Serenity" that's sold everywhere, like supermarkets and Walgreens and whatnot.

They also have a line not co-branded, that's only sold from specialty medical supply outlets or independent pharmacies.

The co-branded line is the terrible, completely useless (for ABDL purposes) one reviewed here.

The line that's not co-branded is pure white, much thicker and capable of holding one or two good wettings.

None of these Tena pull-ons serve any practical use, except for very minor drips. If I were to buy, I would opt for the Tenas that were not gender specific, then be very careful to map out the public restrooms!

Honeywell6180