Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HELP!!! Caught with diapers -_-

Exclamation HELP!!! Caught with diapers -_-

Damn my hatred for chores :[

I woke up this morning and took my trash out, because it is trash day, that included some diapers. I came back in and was about to shower when my dad came in and asked for my trash so he could take it out. I told him I had already taken it out and he left.
    APPARENTLY, he was suspicious as to why I would take my trash out without being told (I have my seriously serious face on, btw) and searched through the trash, finding one diaper. ONE. Grrrr
    Now he has confronted me about diapers before, so I couldn't bluff my way out of it. He told me that if I had anything else hidden anywhere that I need to get rid of it and that I need to tell my mom about it or my car is taken away. I basically told him that I didn't care and that I wouldn't stop, so he just kinda stormed off.
    Luckily my girlfriend is quite the sport and is letting me keep some stuff at her house temporarily ^_^

NOW HERE IS THE DILEMMA!!!
    I was considering before telling my mom about my situation, but decided against it because hell, if I had no need to, why risk a bad reaction eh?
    Now that I have no choice... Any help?

Here's what I have so far:
    I'll try to be as relaxed as possible about it, and tell her that I have what is called infantilism. I'll explain that it is nothing she needs to worry about, it means I like babyish things, including diapers, and explain that, for reasons unknown to me, it is relaxing. I'll bring up how it should be good that at least I just do this rather than drugs, which most kids my age do nowadays, and about there is where I'm not sure of the rest. I might also reference her to somewhere like infantilism.org? So please, help if you can!

It sounds like you've got a solid plan. The only thing I can advise is to do it in the evening, it will allow your mom to sleep on it, and you won't have to be around her all day. Just take it slow, and try not to get angry while explaining it. Best of luck to you.

Well the truth above all else is the best thing. I wouldn't be thinking to much bout what your going to tell her. An more bout the things she going to ask you an how your going to answer it. She going to have allot of Q's i'm sure. An your going to be nevors already so be ready ahead of time to be ask emberssing things.

Mesmerale

1) Change the wording a little bit. You don't have anything. Saying that you have something implies illness, to my ears. It's a part of you, not something that you acquired one day.

2) If you're going to use the word "infantilism" and mention "liking diapers", then one of the first things that you need to explain is that you are not attracted to actual children in any way, shape or form! As usual, this was one of the first things that my own mother assumed, and she didn't have the decency to ask me about it before jumping to conclusions. You need to explain that to her before she has a chance to get the idea stuck in her head.

3) I wouldn't suggest referencing her anywhere in a way that would require her to look stuff up herself, nor would I let her read anything alone.

3.1) Don't let her go online herself, because she may come across something Deekerish while she is reading. If she reads the wrong things, it won't help your case at all. Because of that chance, I suggest you print out anything you want her to read, and nothing more.

3.2) Don't let her read anything alone because if she is confused about anything that she reads, you do not want to let her come up with her own explanations. You need to be there to clear up any confusion she may have, no matter how awkward it might get.

4) Don't let your dad get to her first. You need to do this as soon as possible. Let her learn about this from you, in your words.

4.1) The first reason for this is because it will help to build a form of trust between the two of you. This can really do nothing but help.

4.2) Secondly, if she learns about this from someone else, even her husband, she'll assume that you didn't say anything yourself because you're hiding the fact that it is something bad, which it is not. By telling her yourself, you are also emphasizing the fact that it is not a bad thing, and you are proving that by not keeping it hidden.

You see Mesmerale, THAT is why I posted this topic! ^_^ haha
    And my dad will definitely not tell her before I do, he thinks it is more of a punishment if I tell her first
    But thanks a lot, I have already come out to my girlfriend, so I kind of know what the whole interrogation/awkward moments thing is like, if that can prepare me at all :P

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    You see Mesmerale, THAT is why I posted this topic! ^_^ haha
    And my dad will definitely not tell her before I do, he thinks it is more of a punishment if I tell her first
    But thanks a lot, I have already come out to my girlfriend, so I kind of know what the whole interrogation/awkward moments thing is like, if that can prepare me at all :P
    No problem.

And if you've already got some experience with telling people, I suppose it can only help.

It'll probably be much more awkward, though...

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    No problem.

And if you've already got some experience with telling people, I suppose it can only help.

It'll probably be much more awkward, though...
    True that :P

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    True that :P
    Though, I did kind of run out of steam while I was making that post.

If you feel there's anything I missed or didn't explain enough, feel free to ask me.

I collected some good information about being a teenbaby and the like that I will print out and show to her, maybe I'll post the entire thing for other people to use?

What is True Infantilism?

this site is pretty good about explaining things. If you just copypaste parts of it into a word doc and print it out, it'd be a good ref. i think~