Thread: Hello there

Default Hello there

Hi, my name is Frank. My body is 57 years old, my mind is is much younger. I'm 6'2" tall, have graying hair (but still a lot of it), weigh 260 lbs., have a mustache, and wear glasses.

I wear diapers 24/7. Incontinent from prostate surgery. For me, it's an excellent trade-off for being free of cancer since I've been in diapers most of my life anyway. I've been around the diaper community online since the internet began... Bulletin Boards, the original AOL chatrooms and DPF.

I am mostly a DL, but enjoy regressing to a 2yo sometimes. I've always liked bottles and pacies and use them whenever I can. I also sucked my thumb all of my childhood and early adult life; still do sometimes. A lot of my plastic pants and some of my diapers have baby prints on them. In retrospect, maybe I am more AB than I sometimes admit.

I totally love the feeling when I realize I am wetting my diaper. After the tens of thousands of different times wetting my diapers (yes, I have changed them occasionally), I still get a great feeling when I wet. I like messing my diapers almost as much, but don't get to do that every day.

I prefer to wear cloth diapers and plastic pants the most, but I do wear disposables sometimes, depending on what I am doing, especially when traveling. Lately, I have been wearing cloth all the time, even when I go places, and just fill my diaper bag (cleverly disguised as an ordinary backpack) with a pack of baby wipes, a few cloth diapers, plastic bags to put the wet/soiled diapers in, and a few extra plastic pants. Even though I think there is a bulge under my pants, no one has ever said anything to me, looked at me funny, or even seemed like they notice I'm in diapers. With disposables, I often have leaks that I'm always embarrassed someone might see. With cloth, I have not had a leak in over three years. I also find cloth much softer, more comfortable, and cooler, even with plastic pants.

I was very into partying and quite wild when I was younger. I was an animal, and lucky to have survived past 30. I wore my wittle self out and am much more subdued now. That's why older people don't seem to have much energy. We used up our allotment when we were younger and didn't know any better.

Anymore, besides probably being considered an old man by you younger whipper-snappers out there, I guess I would be considered a geek, or nerd, or whatever they are called these days. I love Sci-Fi, action thrillers, and mysteries. I pursue those interests by reading (I love to read), going to the movies or watching TV. I also spend way too much time on the computer, but I think most of you understand the time warp a person goes into while on the computer.

Well, I could go on, but I'm sure you are thinking "please don't," so I will end my introduction here. Be assured, I don't usually go on like this, but I'm tired and tend to babble on when I am.

Welcome to the site. I hope you'll find ideas and posts of interest here. We skew younger demographically, but we have a wide spread of ages overall. How far back does your sci-fi interest go? Did you watch Star Trek, Outer Limits, and The Twilight Zone as they were released? Those were all part of my childhood but I think it would have been something to see them as current day television.

Do you favor older or newer authors or a range? Vance? Silverberg? Sheckley? Zelazny? Scalzi?

Welcome, Frank, from the founding member of the Dinosaur Club.

[Hmm. I really should make a social group for that.]
    That's done now.
    Last edited by h3g3l; 28-Aug-2009 at 04:13.

:bunny:I'm in the Dino Club as well (for sure). Thanks for your intro and being very upfront about your age. ADISC is a sanctuary as a support site and you should find participation in this community quite rewarding.

I am a Sci-Fi nut as well, Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, etc were all part of my childhood. I have collections of sci-fi books from the 40's on. Many were collections of short stories that I was addicted to for nightly reading.

So welcome again, hope to see/read your posts around.:bunny:

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you can enjoy this site and help contribute to the community.