Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: aielen

aielen

Default aielen

I'm aielen a girl born in America in the mid 80s. My parents moved back to Singapore and I've three younger siblings-two brothers and a sister. I studied mostly in Singapore before studying the IB programme in a school in New Mexico. It was there that I found an initial interest in music and where my Vietnamese roommate introduced me to diapers. I later found an Estonian classmate who wore diapers. Since then , I've been on and off diapers until I went to college in Baltimore. Just graduated and am writing and performing my own songs, with diapers to help me.
    Last edited by aielen; 28-Aug-2009 at 13:03.

Well welcome to the site. You're a particularly well-traveled member, I see.

Just curious...how do the diapers help your songwriting? *grin*

I guess we could all use a Vietnamese roommate to show us new things in our lives. Evidently you were lucky.

aielen

Default Well....

They help keep me to my piano or instrument for hours. Andhleps during performances.

aielen

Default No

I don't wear long shirts.

Welcome to ADISC aielen! Hope you enjoy this site and can further contribute to this vast community. Baltimore eh? Straight from the DC area here. What musical genre of music do you write?

aielen

Default All

All kinds except country

Plenty of good places in Baltimore to perform live music. Unfortunately, it's been my experience that the support from a bona fide local music scene around here is absolute shit -- people only want to step on your back to get to higher pedestals as fast as they can.

Anyway, enough with that negativity! Welcome to the forum!

aielen

Quote Originally Posted by Dawes View Post
    Plenty of good places in Baltimore to perform live music. Unfortunately, it's been my experience that the support from a bona fide local music scene around here is absolute shit -- people only want to step on your back to get to higher pedestals as fast as they can.

Anyway, enough with that negativity! Welcome to the forum!
    I know Dawes I tend to perform more in Singapore. But I don't plan to stay in Baltimore all the time.

That's likely a much better choice for a practicing musician of what sounds like classical caliber! While there are a few immensely talented names of note in the area (one, for example, being a male pianist that I once saw who played during a local heavy metal concert that happened to captivate the entire long-haired, leather-clad crowd), there's no doubt a better life for musicians outside of this place!