Thread: Somewhere past the Rainbow

Default Somewhere past the Rainbow

Yoyo, I'm back. And boy was it a long ass trip back to this haven where the padded walls get stripped down and.. well.. you get the idea. But anyway, after an unexpected sabbatical, I've again gained internet access and feel comfortable enough to surf unhindered. 4 months ago as I and Rainbow were getting ready to get a better apartment and leave roommates behind, we lose our apartment due to financial complications (I lose my job, Yay!!), and thus, I have to lock up my stash in a trunk and secure it deep in Rainbow's grandmothers garage with the rest of our belongings. We then stayed with her parents for about a month, I got a new job. And we werent really seeing eye to eye on alot of things, so I decided it was best to break off our relationship, which, among other things, hurt me very bad after a while. So, with the big hole left inside me, and no will to practice my diaper wearing, I left her parents and got myself my own apartment about 2 months ago, and just now got the internet after setting the rest of it up to my liking. Ive since gotten past the relationship with Rainbow, even though theres a big hole left there (since she was my mommy, and we were together for 3+ years.), But I've since found a new girlfriend that is kinda sorta staying with me. The whole situation kinda formed out of circumstance, because she lost her place of residence, so I thought, what the hell.

In any case, its nice to be back my brethren =3

Oh noes. I was wondering where you two went (haven't heard from Rainbow in ages). I hope you aren't supporting her, not until you at least can stay financially secure.

Welcome back Tafshin. Sorry to hear of your difficult times, but glad your back.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Oh noes. I was wondering where you two went (haven't heard from Rainbow in ages). I hope you aren't supporting her, not until you at least can stay financially secure.
    Well, I am letting her crash on my couch and stuff regardless since shes having problems with her parents. She buys food and pays a little bit of rent. But nonetheless, it does get a little uncomfortable with her around sometimes. <.<