Thread: Its me.

Default Its me.

Let's get the easy stuff out of the way: Height 180cm (5'11) Fit and active Brown hair with a white splodge Blue eyes I come from Cornwall but due to my work I live in Lincoln, and get to return every mnth or so for a weekend. I don't smoke or do drugs I enjoy an active lifestyle, getting out and about and enjoy going to new places and exploring.
    I believe events happen for a reason and will always help others where I can. Karma will look after you. Where I can I try to live without regrets, if things don't work out, learn and adjust.
    I am a DL and have been since 6. There's no preverted element to it, though you do feel wrong to the rest of the world. That is why I was very much relieved to find others when i looked on the internet for the first time. I have been lurking in the background for many years now, but never feel content about it. Now I am looking to find people to talk about this side of my life and find good friends so I can feel right in all aspects.
    Though it is a sexual element to me I do enjoy wearing nappies/diapers for just wearing them and wear them when I can. They bring me comfort, especially when ill or feeling down. I can't wear them to work but have gone out and about with them. Around friend's houses and down town. Now and again I wear them to bed and on long trips I wear them in the car. Which has saved my car from a wetting a few times now. Though my last occasion did leak and stain the seat, opps! I do wet them occasionally, have tried pooping but not for me.

Do you know, for the love of God, where you can get an authentic, tasty, reasonably-priced Cornish Pasty there?

My nan used to make them, and they were (to date) some of the best things I've put in my mouth. A great many years have passed, but I still remember in all their glory the pasties arranged on plates, the good tablecloth down, and the feeling that things could not be better.

maybe cornish hen?
    or gourmet popcorn?

Nem, welcome to the site lot's of kool people from England hang out here!
    Plus lots of us Yankees too! LOL