View Poll Results: How many times have you been kissed?

46. You may not vote on this poll

12 26.09%
  • 1-4

8 17.39%
  • 5-10

5 10.87%
  • 20 or more

21 45.65%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kissing

Default Kissing

How many times have you been kissed by someone other than your parents?

Just a few times......always by certain girls I would have rathered not kiss me.

I'm asexual (no sex drive) so unfortunately I have never been kissed. And I have no desire to be kissed for those who think it's sad to have never been kissed. And just to clarify about the asexual thing, here are the definitions of the word, just so there's no undue joking:

1. Having no evident sex or sex organs; sexless.
    2. Relating to, produced by, or involving reproduction that occurs without the union of male and female gametes, as in binary fission or budding.
    3. Lacking interest in or desire for sex.

Better perhaps to ask, "how many non-family persons have you kissed?"

Casually, 75-100.
    Intimatily, 15-20.

Age is a factor too at your age, 17, those numbers would be more like 10-20 & 3-5.

I love kissing. I kiss people a lot. I find kissing casual, so... yeah. I also like making out with random strangers. It's fun.

Too many to count... I hate having to educate sometimes though.... Swallow your spit.... dont drool on/in me!.....please!