Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts going through your mind when diapered

Default Thoughts going through your mind when diapered

This may sound a little strange but it might get some deep interesting responces.

Right before you are diapered, When you first get into the diaper, and when you are enjoying your time in diapers

what thoughts are going through your mind?

Jeffy

I kinda have to be in the right mindset to even want to get padded (I think I will tonight after picking up some marshmallows XD )

But I think to myself and make mental decisions as to what I'm going to do, when i'm going to do it, and why.

To me, it's less of what i'm thinking, and more what I'm feeling. When padded I just relax, all my troubles go away and I go to lala land.

Jeffy

Quote Originally Posted by matrixroks354 View Post
    all my troubles go away and I go to lala land.
    That's the best part.

"Thank you...thank you...thank you..."

That pretty-much sums up my thoughts when diapered. I feel so much gratitude for being able to wear diapers, and I continue to attract those good feelings to myself.

I must admit that, in the past, thoughts of worry about being discovered or disappointment at the thought of coming back out of diapers have entered my mind before...but now I work to push those thoughts out and to replace them with unwavering gratitude and happiness.

Life is too short to worry about the small stuff. I just enjoy it for what it is!

I just melt away into babyishness, thinking how wonderful my diapers feel and how lucky I am to be in them...

"Around this time I am wearing a diaper

Isn't that something"

Usually I pat the front of my diaper, sigh a happy sigh, and think, this is AWESOME!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverYoung View Post
    This may sound a little strange but it might get some deep interesting responces.

Right before you are diapered, When you first get into the diaper, and when you are enjoying your time in diapers

what thoughts are going through your mind?
    How awesome it feels on my... well I don't think I should say...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    I kinda have to be in the right mindset to even want to get padded (I think I will tonight after picking up some marshmallows XD )

But I think to myself and make mental decisions as to what I'm going to do, when i'm going to do it, and why.
    LOL... 7! 7 Marshmallows...Ha Ha Ha....

I have all kinds of thoughts...but mostly its the happiness and satisfaction of the pure comfort that putting the diaper on brings.

Other times I have strange thoughts...like "I'm going back in diapers ha ha you're a baby...ha ha no more underwear only pampers!...you're gonna wet your diaper...you're gonna make a poo poo!" Like a voice inside my head is teasing me. Figure that one out... Me myself and myself!

-Gus