Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Military?

Default Military?

is there any members of the military trolling here?

im at Aviano Italy.

I've always thought about doing the navy. I mean, if the whole college thing doesn't work out.

RAMC possibly in a few years, depends on what route (of the millions there are) that I take.

Alot of my family is in the service, but I am too fat and lazy to serve my country x,x

Butterfly Mage

I sure do respect the military a lot. My grandfather was in the Navy and my great-grandfather was in the Army.

My uncle and I both wotk for the Department of Corrections. I have a cousin who is a cop and another cousin who is a fire fighter.

I was pretty interested in the Navy too. Alas, they looked at my medical and psychological history and said "no way!"

My two grandpa's served in the Navy
    My dad is in the air force and stationed at Qatar for a year
    My brother is also in the air force.

the thought of joining the forces has never even passed through my brain. I've always known that i would never join up with anything unless drafted. Even if i wanted to join, being openly gay kind of restricts it. Lol i enjoy telling recruiters that i'm gay

Careful with that twitch, Twitch.. You could really kill someone...