Thread: Hi Um, I'm new here.

Smile Hi Um, I'm new here.

Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and so glad that I found it, I like to think I'm a unique individual. I enjoy photoghraphy and drawing occasionally, I like to travel to places I've never been and experince the culture of the place and it's people. I never like to be a tourist I'd much rather be a traveller, tourists learn about a place by reading brochures and listening to tour guides, travellers learn about a place by emersing themselves in native cultures and getting to know the local people. It's always a good experience to meet new people and to get to know them and to learn and embrace the things that make you different as well as the things you have in common. Thank you all who created this site so far it has really helped me to start to embrace who I am and to be able to learn more about those who are like me.

Hi, Bokeh. Welcome to the forums!

Glad to hear we still attract members who're here for more than just diapers at face value. Well-spoken to boot. I'm sure you'll find members who bask in a mutual love of similar interests.

Here's hoping that you have a great time and catch you around the boards!