Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yet another pup on the block

Default Yet another pup on the block

Well what does a fur like me say? as my mate Sulli just said ALOT!!! hmmm i guess lets start at the beginning I have been into wearing Diapers for about 9 years now, I was still experimenting in my youth then steered away from it for a while. Then I got back into it last year. thanks to the ecouragement I recieved from my mate and another DL friend of mine Senri.

I have been a Furry for a year and a half now, and I am gay (big surprise). I am a Dingo with Rainbow stripes on my forearms and Yes I am a little fur with Babyfur tendencies. I am a huge Sci/fi fantasy lover, I love playing D&D, As well as I love to read. I have been on a Vampire kick lately everything about them is awesome. Well I dun wanna bore ya all to tears with a mile long list of who I am and what I do, feel free to ask any questions I am an open book to most. thanks for reading this I hope to make a few friends here as well. You can NEVER have to many friends in this world

"pounces and hugs my papa" welcome to the forums papa, hope you enjoy your time here and i know you will fit in fine, just stay away from the .............. forums those usually harvest trouble. "giggles softly licks"

I am a Dingo with Rainbow stripes on my forearms
    Well... a furend of Sulli & Senri... you come highly recommended.

Well I dun wanna bore ya all to tears with a mile long list of who I am and what I do
    Yes you do.

Yay a dingo... Never met one of those; a hyena or two, various foxes, even a husky or two... but no dingos until now.

Of course, I still hope to meet a raccoon-dog

The raccoon dog, Nyctereutes procyonoides, has a striking resemblance to a raccoon, but is really a member of the dog family, Canidea, and is unrelated to the raccoon. Raccoon dogs have no close living relatives in the dog family, though tThe raccoon dog is secretive and not aggressive; it prefers to hide or scream rather than fight, and plays dead to avoid predators. It is monogamous; some fights occur between males for females. The baculum tie in coitus lasts about 6 minutes, less than in other canids. When the cubs are born, after a gestation of about 60 days, the male will assist in rearing, first by providing food to his mate and by caring for the cubs when they are weaned, about 50 days after birth, while the mother gathers food.

Tanuki are monogamous! And dad assists in rearing! Woot!
    Last edited by Raccoon; 29-Aug-2009 at 08:44.

Peachy

So I take it you're not physically the same person as Senri, but sharing his computer?

*gets all confused by who's whose boyfriend / mate / friend etc. etc.*

Peachy

No Hun, Sulli, Senri and Myself all live in the same house. So we all share the same internet connection. and this is my computer Senri just happens to use it when his comp acts all wonky

Peachy

*sends Senri's computer to the corner for acting up*

And now...welcome to ADISC! Try to not leave too much fur around

Peachy

DominatingMommy

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowWally View Post
    I have been on a Vampire kick lately everything about them is awesome.
    Have you been watching TrueBlood? It's one of my favorite shows. I'm a huge fan of vampires.

Oh and welcome.
    Last edited by DominatingMommy; 25-Aug-2009 at 17:19. Reason: ETA: Forgot to say welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by DominatingMommy View Post
    Have you been watching TrueBlood? It's one of my favorite shows. I'm a huge fan of vampires.

Oh and welcome.
    As of late No unfortunately We dun have Cable or Satilite *splays ears* we hardly watch tv, I have been reading Vampire Novel's though A good one about Vampire's is by Nora Roberts the Circle Trilogy its a very very good read I highly recommend it. I am trying to get my Paws on the Vampire Cronicles by Anne Rice but no luck finding them.... Yet

And thanks all for the warm welcome