Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi everyone

kitara87

Default hi everyone

my name is billy but you can call me kitara. i like to wear diapers(but you guys probably knew that) im 20 years old. ive been wearing diapers on and off since i was about 13. this is the first time i have joined an online community for stuff like this so i dont really know wat to say. so im just saying hi for now. HI

Hello from the one and (so far) only raccoon on the site. Ah, a Floridian. Please pack some of your weather and send it here. I shall forward it to New England or Ontario as I hear they could use it.

hello to you, kitara!
    Welcome to our awesome little corner of the interwebz Perhaps you could tell us a bit more about yourself... like... what music do you listen to? are you a gamer? if so what games dya like? what are your other interests besides diapers? stuff like that.

As Martin said, don't be shy about posting... I know that's easier said than done when you're new, but we're pretty open about everything and to new ideas.

So once again... welcome

kitara87

Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    hello to you, kitara!
    Welcome to our awesome little corner of the interwebz Perhaps you could tell us a bit more about yourself... like... what music do you listen to? are you a gamer? if so what games dya like? what are your other interests besides diapers? stuff like that.

As Martin said, don't be shy about posting... I know that's easier said than done when you're new, but we're pretty open about everything and to new ideas.

So once again... welcome
    thanks every one. i like alt. rock music(evanescence disturbed system of a down avril lavigne) i love mmorpgs(like runescape) also i love reading(im reading the dragonlance series right now) and chess(ive been playing sincei was about 7 or so). how bout u guys???

Welcome

Since you found your own way into the IRC channel, I don't need to advertise that to you. Read around, get a feel for the place and make some posts. Enjoy!

Welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Do not hesitate to post whenever you would like, and know that if you need any support or help with anything we will do whatever we can within the power of our pc.
    Last edited by Eclipse; 19-Mar-2008 at 16:24. Reason: typo

Darkfinn

Welcome to the party... there are plenty of us out here with interests similar to your own.

Always good to see someone finding their first "community" of like-minded folk.

So... on with the interrogation.

You said you've been "back in diapers" since age 13. What brands have you tried? Do you wear often? Still living with family or have you found a bit of freedom and a place of your own? How about a job?

I could go on... but I'll stop there... don't want to overwhelm you.

I'm on IRC a good bit... hope to see you around!