Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rant

Default Rant

OK... This day went from good to bad in literally minutes... My car's muffler rusted out completely and started dragging on the road as I was on my way home, so I pull over and call my mom, who shows up within 15 minutes... Now I expected her to share my feelings of anger because the car was just inspected and passed, but it shouldn't have if something like this happened, and I assumed that she would ask for her money back or a fee waiver, at least... But as soon as I get in the car, she starts going on about how this whole thing is my fault for various, stupid reasons... So I reply to her that I didn't know that the muffler was rusted out and that it shouldn't have passed inspection with a promblem like that, and she replies by saying "I didn't want you to buy this car...", "It's a piece of shit..." etc etc... Then she goes on about how my insomnia pisses her off and about how I can never do anything right and the like, so I proceed to shut my mouth and brood all the way home... What really pisses me off is that she freaked out on me a few days ago because the wireless on her laptop wasn't working, so she proceeded to blame it on the fact that I have a diaper fetish, and if I didn't look up "stupid shit" on her computer, then it'd work just fine, and that because I look up "stupid shit", three of our computers have been ruined...

I'm tired of being her whipping boy ever since we moved away from my dad... I'm honestly considering finding a place of my own once I get the money because I'm tired of her constant bitching...

Grrr....

Oh! MAN! Like your mom totally freaked out on you, Dude. I'm sorry that it happened to you when you seemed to have a totally messed up day. But sometimes our rents take things out on us cause they are having problems or something in their lives going on. I know that isn't a good excuse for her to rag on you for "tick turd" stuff though. But, Dude, look on the bright side...She didn't take away your diapers.

Just hang in there. Everyting will get better for you.

Okay, here's your first real test to see if you're ready to be an adult. Part of being an adult is facing your problems, and right now it seems like your mom is hellbent on being one of those problems. It happens, and now you have to decide how to handle it.

I suggest head-on. It works for me because I don't have the patience to tip-toe around other people's feelings when something needs to be dealt with. The head-on method in this case (based on my limited knowledge) would be to sit down and tell her what the fuck is going on. Tell her that she's exploding at you for little to no reason, and if she ever wants to have a healthy relationship with you, she has to cut it the fuck out. She may explode at you for saying this, and try to turn it back on you by saying that her emotions are somehow your fault. Well, they aren't and she's gotta get a better handle on them. I feel rage, anger, and frustration and I keep it under control. If she needs to see a therapist about her issues, then she should do that. She should not take it out on her kids. I just have no patience for people who let their emotions get the better of them.

Oh, and as for you ruining computers by looking up "stupid shit" on them? A fried computer? No way in hell that could be your fault for googling ANYTHING. Who told her the computers were ruined, anyway? I'm guessing she's no tech guru, so SOMEONE had to tell her they were fucked.

The sad thing is... I don't have any

BGI... I'm afraid that'll only make things worse... She completely ignores me anytime I try to talk to her about my feelings, and to blunt, I really hate looking at that fat cunt's face and listening to her annoying voice... I love my mom because she's my mom, but I hate how bigoted, close minded, and short fused she is

Quote Originally Posted by Suspence View Post
    The sad thing is... I don't have any

BGI... I'm afraid that'll only make things worse... She completely ignores me anytime I try to talk to her about my feelings, and to blunt, I really hate looking at that fat cunt's face and listening to her annoying voice... I love my mom because she's my mom, but I hate how bigoted, close minded, and short fused she is
    It sucks, but you gotta try. Life is full of situations where you have to do shit you don't want to do. You also need an exit strategy if things go really wrong. Is there any way you can go live with your dad or something?

Quote Originally Posted by bgi39jsjw0ggg View Post
    It sucks, but you gotta try. Life is full of situations where you have to do shit you don't want to do. You also need an exit strategy if things go really wrong. Is there any way you can go live with your dad or something?
    He's worse than she is... he won't even TALK to me

Jeez man, talk about freaky connections or something. Me and my mom got into a fight today as well. Completly different subjects, and as usual, my mom just blew things out of the water and made things worse than they were, but yeah, it's hard for teens and parents to get by these days.

I got nothing against my mom, I just wish she would chill out from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by briefboy View Post
    Well what kind of car is it?
    What the fuck does that matter?