Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does having a full bladder/bowel arouse you?

Default Does having a full bladder/bowel arouse you?

I've been slighty aroused at the thought of having a full bladder then releasing it into a dry, thirsty diaper...

Does anyone else experience this?

It's crazy how this forum has me expressing all these emotions I've kept to myself. Hell I'm not even shy to admit this one, it's just never come up in conversation.

When I feel the urge to poop coming on, I do sometimes get excited. Mostly because the idea of controlling it is directly associated to potty training in my mind.

Hell most of the time when I am pooping I'm having potty training fantasies.

If you do have a dry thirsty diaper, it had better be a good diaper if you release a full bladder or else you're going to leak onto a thirsty floor :P
    Last edited by diapeybabybrian; 24-Aug-2009 at 20:48. Reason: Made no sense

I find when my bladder is full its more stimulating sexually. I also love the feeling of releasing the pee into a nice dry diaper

Quote Originally Posted by goodnitesgirl View Post
    I find when my bladder is full its more stimulating sexually. I also love the feeling of releasing the pee into a nice dry diaper
    Yeah you raise a good point.

I've only tried wetting once, but the concept of wetting a dry diaper is pretty exciting as well.

Dolphins2011

Absolutely. A need to pee just gets me so excited, whether I'm diapered or not, or whether I plan on doing anything watersports related at all. I think it's the fact that I currently have the potential of having a big "accident" and I can be naughty and soak my pants or if I'm diapered, my diaper is about to be nice, warm, squishy, and most of all wet. Even if I plan on going to the toilet, it's still fun as it reminds me that I like peeing in diapers.

Pooping is the exact opposite. As I do not mess diapers or my pants, pooping is just a big inconvenience for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Suspence View Post
    I've been slighty aroused at the thought of having a full bladder then releasing it into a dry, thirsty diaper...

Does anyone else experience this?
    Yes, I have experienced this.

-Gus

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    Yes, I have experienced this.

-Gus
    I have too experienced this. But only a couple times like during the night if I wake up. During the day it doesn't affect me like that.

Elli

I can relate I think, but I always thought a full bladder just presses against certain nerves or something.