Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wetting/Messing dreams

Default Wetting/Messing dreams

This has happened to me a few times in the past six months...

I'll be dreaming that I'm going to the toilet or wetting a diaper, then I'll wake up and realize that it's actually happening.

Does anyone else experience this?

Yup. I think it's happened to the best of us. But i've never dreamed about wetting a diaper and woke up wet, i've only dreamed about peeing in a toilet. But it's funny, because i see the water going into the toilet bowl, and yet i feel a warmth growing in my crotch. This always frustrates me, and i usually wake up with a wet crotch.

Recently I've started having dreams of peeing...but I've woken up before anything real has happened. Upon waking I'm dry but I do have to get up to go pee...or stand up and wet my diaper if I'm wearing one.

What I wonder is...does this mean that eventually I'm going to not wake up and wet in my sleep?

-Gus

I have had a lot of wetting dreams too and they all seem real when I'm dreaming them. The one that keeps re-occurring often is peeing when I'm at school. The dream seems always to be in black and white and everything looks weird and distorted like a horror movie. I am changing classes and I have to pee but can't seems to find the boy's bathroom. I have to climb stairs and go down a lot of halls and everyone is passing me and looking and pointing at me and laughing at me. I am sometimes just in my underwear. I don't recognize anyone just that there are guys and girls. Then when I start to actually pee I wake up and I am in a wet diaper usually.

I have had some other weird wetting dreams too. But this dreams is the one I have the most.

Strangely enough that has never ever happened to me, for a babyfur my mind and body are very well trained.

Quote Originally Posted by Res View Post
    Strangely enough that has never ever happened to me
    Let's assume for one moment that most of the world doesn't do that...

Also I was hoping to find a person with one post as the OP. Too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    Upon waking I'm dry but I do have to get up to go pee...or stand up and wet my diaper if I'm wearing one.
    Why don't you just lie there and wet? Can you not wet while you're lying on your back?

Quote Originally Posted by Suspence View Post
    This has happened to me a few times in the past six months...

I'll be dreaming that I'm going to the toilet or wetting a diaper, then I'll wake up and realize that it's actually happening.

Does anyone else experience this?
    Yes, I went through a spate of this over two years ago. I started wearing a diaper every night for a while to protect from this (not that I minded).
    Last edited by babibear; 25-Aug-2009 at 06:13. Reason: Spelling

DannyTheNinja

All I can say is... I wish.

At least, I wish I had the ability to wet in my sleep, only of course when wearing a diaper. But don't we all? Dreams would be nice too, seeing as nothing you'd see in a happy ABDL dream is going to be happening in my life for the next four years.

Meh, sorry I sound so pessimistic tonight. Just... 5 days until I leave for college, and I can't wear before then. Too much of a social life.

--Danny

im with danny the ninja. i wish i could wet in my sleep but seeing as how I am at college with a roomate that would be oober emarassing.