Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Res Here

Default Hello Res Here

Hello, my name is Res. Some babyfurs might know me and if anyone was on the old diaper-boy site they might also know me. I am a pretty laid back wolf and easy to talk to. So hi.

Hey Res!

I think you'll like it here, we definitely run a lot closer than diaper-boys but you can be as much or as little involved as you really want. Babyfurs are a pretty significant group here so you'll fit right in there. I see you've already started posting around a little bit - great, keep it up! And of course, welcome to ADISC!

So what do you spend your free time doing?

Also I will do my best not to date the staff members this time x,x

This be Res? Of course it is!

Hiya Res. Welcome to the Community.

Quote Originally Posted by Res View Post
    Also I will do my best not to date the staff members this time x,x
    Hi Res! Lo Res! Okay now I've got that out of my system... Well, I have managed, so far, not to not date any staff members... so you should not find it a temptation, touch wood, wait, no, that's not what I meant... Anyway, let me welcome you here:

I am, humbly, your frivolous raccoon.

"giggles softly shyly wags"

welcome res and nice to see you come back to the online community, that happened long ago and really i not on that site anymore thanks so a certain some people.

welcome again and hope u have a good time

Hihi and welcome

I remember you from diaper-boys as well. I think we both joined around the same time...

Welcome to ADISC Res! Do you have any interests or hobbies.

Yea, I love to read and write, listen and write music as well as play video games and RP.