Thread: Straign size of a Nuk pacifier

Default Straign size of a Nuk pacifier

Hi friends!

I know thereīs a lot of topics about Nuk and its pacis, but this question is not answered in anyone of them.

Recently, I was in a trip in the Canary Islands and one of the days I was seek. Because I didnīt have my paci with me, I bought a Nuk 3. The first thing I feel was that the new paci was little and, when I came to home I could compare it with my usual paci, also a Nuk 3.

And, was true, the new paci was little than my usual and it was made of another material, I think one is latex and another is silicone.

My question is: Is it normal that the pacis of different material have different sizes (even when both are Nuk 3)??
    Or the new one was bad in the packet and really is a Nuk 2??

Sorry for my english.

last i knew, only Nuk 1s are made in silicone. the nuk 3 is more wide than long, whereas the nuk 2 (hard to find in stores) is a bit longer and wider than the nuk 1.

Nuk 2's are also sometimes made of silicone. I personally have never seen a Nuk 3 in silicone. Is it possible you misread the packaging?

In Australia you can get them in Target stores. Failing that, chemists usually carry them.

Quote Originally Posted by MyLastWords View Post
    Nuk 2's are also sometimes made of silicone. I personally have never seen a Nuk 3 in silicone. Is it possible you misread the packaging?
    found that out yesterday when I saw a nuk2 in silicone. XD